PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Albany (March 22, 2013)

JBDuke
03-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 73-61 win over Albany in the Round of 64?

superdave
03-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 73-61 win over Albany in the Round of 64?

Seth hit buckets early to give us a lead and late every time Albany tried cut the lead. He was aggressive and opportunistic. Mason was a close second.

Survive. Advance.

NSDukeFan
03-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Seth hit buckets early to give us a lead and late every time Albany tried cut the lead. He was aggressive and opportunistic. Mason was a close second.

Survive. Advance.

And Quinn was a playmaking third.

jv001
03-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Although Seth and Mason played terrific games, I had to vote for Quinn. He played the point guard position as he did at the beginning of the year. And that was against really tough competition. 11 assists to 1 turnover, did not force any shots and played pretty good defense. When Quinn gets into the lane, he is very dangerous with his pinpoint passing. We will need more of this going forward. GoDuke!

OldSchool
03-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Was going to go with Seth until the opposing coach compared Mason to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. ("He hit three sky hooks. I haven't even seen somebody attempt that shot in my 12 years at Albany, and he hit three of them.")

SCMatt33
03-23-2013, 12:00 AM
I gave it to Seth. Thought about Mason for his offensive performance, but I really thought his play on the defensive end was lacking. He was too afraid of foul trouble and refused to challenge shots or go hard for rebounds and loose balls. Seth always made the play we needed, especially that offensive rebound near the end that really put their last legit push to bed.

JNort
03-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Although Seth and Mason played terrific games, I had to vote for Quinn. He played the point guard position as he did at the beginning of the year. And that was against really tough competition. 11 assists to 1 turnover, did not force any shots and played pretty good defense. When Quinn gets into the lane, he is very dangerous with his pinpoint passing. We will need more of this going forward. GoDuke!

No need for me to post when this was what I was going to say.

NSDukeFan
03-23-2013, 11:08 AM
No need for me to post when this was what I was going to say.

Then why did you? ;) (This was meant only in a humorous way)

JNort
03-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Then why did you? ;) (This was meant only in a humorous way)

I got ya. What I should have said was "I am to lazy to type my thoughts so ill steal what this guy/girl typed"