PDA

View Full Version : Watching Game from Campus

matt1
03-22-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a prospective student and a lifelong fan. Tomorrow, I will be taking an admissions tour at 2:00 PM. That means that I will be able to watch (most of) the game from campus. Does anybody have a suggestion as to where to watch the game?

Thank you,
Matt

Native
03-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a prospective student and a lifelong fan. Tomorrow, I will be taking an admissions tour at 2:00 PM. That means that I will be able to watch (most of) the game from campus. Does anybody have a suggestion as to where to watch the game?

Thank you,
Matt

I'd invite you to come watch with a bunch of Crazies and me, but I'll be in Italian class! If it gets cancelled I'll post in here. Anyway...

Try the Armadillo Grill in the Bryan Center. I'm sure you could also get a student to swipe you into the new K4 dorm with a 100-inch TV. Plenty of students watching in there. Other good places a little off campus in Durham to watch games are Tobacco Road Sports Cafe and Satisfaction. Google 'em!

Sidebar: good luck with the whole admissions process! If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to drop me a line on here via PM.

Go Devils!

uh_no
03-22-2013, 12:45 AM
I'd invite you to come watch with a bunch of Crazies and me, but I'll be in Italian class! If it gets cancelled I'll post in here. Anyway...

Try the Armadillo Grill in the Bryan Center. I'm sure you could also get a student to swipe you into the new K4 dorm with a 100-inch TV. Plenty of students watching in there. Other good places a little off campus in Durham to watch games are Tobacco Road Sports Cafe and Satisfaction. Google 'em!

Sidebar: good luck with the whole admissions process! If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to drop me a line on here via PM.

Go Devils!

Knocking on the glass by the K4 commons should be a safe bet....someone will let you in for sure....if you're with family, though, I'd recommend the dillo or off campus.

tylers taproom is a good place for a game too

matt1
03-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Thank you, everyone, for the responses! It should be a great time tomorrow!

Lord Ash
03-22-2013, 06:46 AM
Okay, listen. I get it. Duke, brains, achievement, great student, blah blah.

But who in the heck goes to class during an NCAA tournament game?!

And for Italian, of all things? Tu sei pazzo!

Native
03-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Okay, listen. I get it. Duke, brains, achievement, great student, blah blah.

But who in the heck goes to class during an NCAA tournament game?!

And for Italian, of all things? Tu sei pazzo!

Meh, it was a small class and my absence would have been noticed. Plus it ended at 1. Posted up in the Dillo before the end of the first half — no problems here!