PDA

View Full Version : Selection show online?

TNDukeFan
03-14-2013, 09:41 AM
This is my first March without cable...does anyone have experience streaming the Sunday night bracket show?

brevity
03-14-2013, 11:50 AM
No need. I just stand outside Billy Packer's house and wait for the screaming. He quickly puts on a dress shirt and tie, picks up a toy microphone, and begins to ask questions to no one in particular. It's hilarious. True story.

nocilla
03-14-2013, 11:55 AM
This is my first March without cable...does anyone have experience streaming the Sunday night bracket show?

It is broadcast over the air. Depending on where you live, you probably just need rabbit ears to get your local CBS. Unless they moved it to TBS or something this year which I am not aware of.

TNDukeFan
03-14-2013, 12:08 PM
It is broadcast over the air. Depending on where you live, you probably just need rabbit ears to get your local CBS. Unless they moved it to TBS or something this year which I am not aware of.

Alas, I'm in a mountainous, broadcast-free zone. No rabbit-ears here.

No need. I just stand outside Billy Packer's house and wait for the screaming. He quickly puts on a dress shirt and tie, picks up a toy microphone, and begins to ask questions to no one in particular. It's hilarious. True story.

lol - that reminds me - I heard Bilas on Colin Cowherd's show (he's doing an NFL QB bracket) doing a hilarious self-sendup rant about Cowherd's selection committee. "The ball is oblong!"

TNDukeFan
03-17-2013, 04:38 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/

hurleyfor3
03-17-2013, 04:42 PM

You're in the eastern half on the US, so you'll know Duke gets a 1 seed when the shrapnel from Doug Gottlieb exploding lands on your front yard.

captmojo
03-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Glad to see you've found it.
I sympathize with your reception plight. Our fishing cabin in VA has the same problem. I don't think it would pick up from a tower 30 miles away if we had an antenna less than 150 feet up.
Well, we do go there to fish, not watch TV.