PDA

View Full Version : ACC and NCAA Tourneys -- Who's Going?

Henderson
03-06-2013, 12:50 PM
The Duke seniors last night made a point of thanking the Duke fans and asking them for support in Greensboro and at NCAAT sites.

So who's going to Greensboro? Who's looking at NCAAT sites and thinking the what-ifs?

Lunchab1es
03-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I happen to be in Atlanta the week of the final four, so if we make it, I'm going! :cool:

Kedsy
03-06-2013, 01:08 PM
The Duke seniors last night made a point of thanking the Duke fans and asking them for support in Greensboro and at NCAAT sites.

So who's going to Greensboro? Who's looking at NCAAT sites and thinking the what-ifs?

I'd have a decent chance of going to Philadelphia and/or Atlanta, should Duke play at one or both of those sites.

DukeAlumBS
03-06-2013, 01:22 PM
My friend,
I just sent emails to my son and daughter just today. I found the tickets for 180 ish on stub hub. My son is a Duke alum as myself. My daughter was born there.
She is in last year at grad school at Hopkins. So waiting on them. I will go for the heck of it. Would like to treat my kids as well.
As soon as I hear , I will let you know. I plan to buy the full games for this price BTW.
Good day my friends,

Jimmy

ChillinDuke
03-06-2013, 02:13 PM

If we end up in Philly, I could be convinced (quite easily).

- Chillin

DallasDevil
03-06-2013, 05:19 PM
For the team's sake I hope they get put in the East (D.C.) region, but for purely selfish reasons am crossing my fingers that they get put in the South region where I've already purchased tickets.

blazindw
03-06-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna try to make it to Philly for the opening round game, but most likely that will depend on what time the game is. If we make the East regional here in DC, I will be there. If we're in the South regional, my parents live about 15 minutes away from Cowboys Stadium, so I've bought a plane ticket just in case.

And if we make it to Atlanta, it's going down!

Newton_14
03-06-2013, 10:09 PM
I am hoping to attend Sunday's ACC Championship game if we are so blessed as to be there. Should we make it to Hot Lanta, I will have an outside shot of going...

I really need a mulligan to make up for last season's trip to Greensboro, where I had to endure the Lehigh game surrounded by 20,000 drunk heel fans. Somewhere down the road there is a blessing in store for enduring that low point. Hoping the reward is sooner rather than later.

The only bright spot was sitting with my friend DU82. We deserve a Final Four to make up for that nightmare! :mad: