PDA

View Full Version : K's Pep Talk last night

scottdude8
02-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Can anyone who was at K's annual pep talk/team meeting/his-chance-to-swear-at-the-Crazies last night give us any intel on what was said, what inspirational videos he showed, what players said, etc? Not being in Durham for my first Duke-UNC game in four years (damn that whole graduating thing, I should've failed a few classes) is KILLING me, today more than any day.
GTHC!

gotoguy
02-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Can anyone who was at K's annual pep talk/team meeting/his-chance-to-swear-at-the-Crazies last night give us any intel on what was said, what inspirational videos he showed, what players said, etc? Not being in Durham for my first Duke-UNC game in four years (damn that whole graduating thing, I should've failed a few classes) is KILLING me, today more than any day.
GTHC!

Fortunately or not it gets better with time. Its been 38 years since my last Duke Carolina game in Cameron.

snowdenscold
02-13-2013, 01:16 PM
GTHC!

Years ago I remember him saying he didn't want his pep talks to the Crazies re-printed on various online sites (hinting at DBR). We should probably make sure that's still his wishes.

juise
02-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Years ago I remember him saying he didn't want his pep talks to the Crazies re-printed on various online sites (hinting at DBR). We should probably make sure that's still his wishes.

Yeah, he explicitly mentioned DBR at least once during one of the pep talks I saw (may have been the one year you and I didn't overlap).

snowdenscold
02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Yeah, he explicitly mentioned DBR at least once during one of the pep talks I saw (may have been the one year you and I didn't overlap).

Hey may very well have mentioned DBR by name - my memory isn't perfect now that I'm old, haha. But the point was clear either way.

scottdude8
02-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Yeah I figured that would be the response. I was just hoping for some nugget of info... I'm dying not being there right now, haha.

GTHC GTH

snowdenscold
02-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah I figured that would be the response. I was just hoping for some nugget of info... I'm dying not being there right now, haha.

It gets easier with time :p