PDA

View Full Version : Duke vs. UNC or Duke vs. Miami, which would you rather see?

JasonEvans
02-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Laura Keeley asked her twitter followers... and my answer was the very first one she posted to her N&O blog (http://blogs.newsobserver.com/dukenow/would-you-rather-see-unc-at-duke-or-miami-at-duke).

-Jason "I am surprised the vote was as close as it was" Evans

rsvman
02-12-2013, 02:34 PM
This is the no-brainer question of all no-brainer questions.

The no-brainer question of all time.

The great mother of no-brainer questions.

The no-brainer question that makes other no-brainer questions look like serious puzzlers.

Wander
02-12-2013, 02:44 PM
I'd still pick UNC, easily, but it might help just a little bit if Miami had another loss and that game was actually for the regular season ACC title. But we don't control our own destiny, and Miami could very well have the regular conference season close to locked up by that point, making the game a lot less meaningful.

Durham Thunder
02-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Duke fans will ALWAYS want to see Duke-UNC. Students don't camp out in the elements for two months to watch the Hurricanes- they camp to watch the Tarheels!

Which game means more is another question. Let's keep in mind the promos that are made for Duke/North Carolina are filled with 60 years of history. The one with Miami would have two minutes worth.

BluDvlsN1
02-12-2013, 03:41 PM
It's always F9 nc.
It's All-Ways F9 nc.
It's ALWAYS F9 nc.
ALWAYS..

but, More than a little looking forward to that re-match with the Cane's and big boy bully Bball.
Match ups are always key, but in March,critical, we have the opportunity to use that as a springboard of the
Confidence meter in the stretch run.

But always F9 nc.
ALWAYS.