PDA

View Full Version : Quinn - Best Affectionate Harasser of all-time

yum dukie
02-08-2013, 11:35 AM
because there's nothing better to think about on a Friday...

I can't get enough of Quinn's enthusiasm when teammates score - jersey-pulling, shoving, punching, slapping, bear-hugging - he has elevated it to an art and I don't know if anyone's been better at it, ever. Often he's on the verge of inflicting pain on the other guy, but it's so much fun to see his enthusiasm for the team.

Of course, when you've seen your coach practically tackle a player going into a timeout, it can be infectious.

tbyers11
02-08-2013, 11:37 AM

I can't get enough of Quinn's enthusiasm when teammates score - jersey-pulling, shoving, punching, slapping, bear-hugging - he has elevated it to an art and I don't know if anyone's been better at it, ever. Often he's on the verge of inflicting pain on the other guy, but it's so much fun to see his enthusiasm for the team.

Of course, when you've seen your coach practically tackle a player going into a timeout, it can be infectious.

After a timeout in the first half, Amile inbounded the ball to Quinn in the back court. As Amile ran by him into the front court, Quinn gave him an exaggerated fist bump/high five. I thought that was pretty cool.

Dev11
02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Personally, I like the head-slapping.

94duke
02-08-2013, 12:07 PM

You know, there's a rule in sports, "Don't do anything great if you can't handle the congratulations."
-John Madden in The Replacements

Lid
02-08-2013, 12:28 PM
In my house, we keep track of the Quin Cook Body Count as he takes out his teammates with love after great plays.

dbcooper
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Quinn telling Austin that he is the man!!