PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Upset Alert - Kansas

mr. synellinden
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
#6 Kansas down by 5 to Iowa St. AT HOME with 12 minutes left in the game.

JNort
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Goooooo Kansas!

mr. synellinden
01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
This just in: Ben McLemore is very good. He's Kansas' best offensive player and one of the best players I've seen this season.

Also, Iowa St. is a very good rebounding team.

2:30 to go. Kansas down 4.

30 game home winning streak on the line.

ChrisP
01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Just tried to watch the end of this one on my laptop but ESPN3 says it blacked out in my area. I'm in North Caro-frickin-lina! What the what?!?!?!? :mad:

BigWayne
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Ku down 4 with 21 seconds left.

BigWayne
01-09-2013, 09:02 PM
KU 3 pointer to tie with 3 seconds left.

tbyers11
01-09-2013, 09:03 PM
How does Iowa State let anyone get that open? You need to switch every screen in that situation. Who cares if the screener is wide open cutting to the basket. Then McLemore banks it in. You know that KU wins in OT

mr. synellinden
Ridiculous shot by McLemore. OT. Kansas escapes at least for now.

JNort
TIE GAME with 1 second left!!!!! Cant believe he hit that!!!

JNort
01-09-2013, 09:04 PM
How does Iowa State let anyone get that open? You need to switch every screen in that situation. Who cares if the screener is wide open cutting to the basket. Then McLemore banks it in. You know that KU wins in OT

I wouldn't call that open at all. He had to force that and just got lucky the bank stay open late

DukeWarhead
01-09-2013, 09:08 PM

Of course, KU will now win in OT. Tragic. No love for KU - absolutely none. Once you see the amount of Duke-based complaining that Jayhawks fans like to offer up - for no real reason - you'd like to see them lose as well.

Never pulled for ISU in anything before. But I am now. Not holding my breath, though.

JNort
01-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Of course, KU will now win in OT. Tragic. No love for KU - absolutely none. Once you see the amount of Duke-based complaining that Jayhawks fans like to offer up - for no real reason - you'd like to see them lose as well.

Never pulled for ISU in anything before. But I am now. Not holding my breath, though.

More beneficial for Duke if Kansas wins so GO Kansas!!! Besides I want the storied programs to excel (One exception to that though)

BigWayne
01-09-2013, 09:14 PM
More beneficial for Duke if Kansas wins so GO Kansas!!! Besides I want the storied programs to excel (One exception to that though)

How does Kansas doing well help Duke? We didn't play them this year.

cptnflash
01-09-2013, 09:14 PM

How is it beneficial for us if Kansas wins? We didn't play them in the non-conference schedule, and we will potentially be competing with them for a #1 seed come tournament time. I am having a hard time seeing the upside here.

JNort
01-09-2013, 09:21 PM
How is it beneficial for us if Kansas wins? We didn't play them in the non-conference schedule, and we will potentially be competing with them for a #1 seed come tournament time. I am having a hard time seeing the upside here.

O wait nvm lol! I was still thinking of last years game against them. Still doesn't change how I feel, I want storied programs to win.

DukeWarhead
01-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Dang it, Dang it, Dang it!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg.
B.S.!!!!!

Oh well. No skin off our nose.
Would have been nice, though.

blueduke59
01-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Just tried to watch the end of this one on my laptop but ESPN3 says it blacked out in my area. I'm in North Caro-frickin-lina! What the what?!?!?!? :mad:

I'm in NC too and can't pick it up. Thought with ESPN3 you could watch just about any game being televised on ESPN. Game in Kansas blacked out in NC. What a freakin' joke

JNort
01-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Im watching just fine and in NC as well

Newton_14
01-09-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm in NC too and can't pick it up. Thought with ESPN3 you could watch just about any game being televised on ESPN. Game in Kansas blacked out in NC. What a freakin' joke

Kansas struck that deal with ESPN to punish Ol Roy and insure he could not watch their games.

Kdogg
01-10-2013, 10:09 AM

They've changed things. WatchESPN now covers all the networks and ESPN3 is for individual events (someover lapping) that are subject to blackouts. Problem is some cable/phone/sat companies only offer ESPN3. Also if you are using an ad blocker it sometimes forces you to ESPN3 even if you are trying to get to WatchESPN.com.

Ichabod Drain
01-10-2013, 11:02 AM
This just in: Ben McLemore is very good. He's Kansas' best offensive player and one of the best players I've seen this season.

And he does this...

http://writingbareback.wordpress.com/tag/ben-mclemore-dancing-gif/