PDA

View Full Version : Most Spectacular Death

EarlJam
08-14-2007, 04:26 PM
As Frenchman Michel Fournier attempts to break the world free-fall record by jumping from 25 miles (containing laughter) above the Earth's surface, what do you think will be the coolest, most spectacular way for him to perish?

DevilAlumna
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
You finally figured out how to post a poll! :eek:

Note: My vote goes for being struck by a missile. Not only would it be a true spectacle, but it could also be the first successful test of any missile defense system!

captmojo
08-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Or as jumpers call it "bouncing".

hc5duke
08-15-2007, 04:57 AM
can you edit the poll options? you misspelled missile... pet peeve of mine :-|

EarlJam
08-15-2007, 09:22 AM
can you edit the poll options? you misspelled missile... pet peeve of mine :-|

And I write for a living. Shame on me! I don't think I can edit it though. Oh well, just consider it slang for or another way of spelling "missile."

Shammrog
08-15-2007, 09:46 AM
And I write for a living. Shame on me! I don't think I can edit it though. Oh well, just consider it slang for or another way of spelling "missile."

A missile would be cool. Especially because he is French.

-jk
08-15-2007, 09:49 AM

Spelling fixed.

-jk

Shammrog
08-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Now, see, the COOLEST possible way would be if a team of parachute commandos intercepted him in midair, doused him in a flammable solution, and then lit him - thus making him burn up on reentry! YEAH!

Rich
08-15-2007, 12:22 PM
What if someone in the plane videotaped the plane smacking into him? That would look really cool on Youtube!

MulletMan
08-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Balloon crash. Simply because this would be seen as a technical glitch, and consequently lead to some other fool attempting the exact same feat, only with a "better" balloon! So, we'd get to watch the whole thing again.

EarlJam
08-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Balloon crash. Simply because this would be seen as a technical glitch, and consequently lead to some other fool attempting the exact same feat, only with a "better" balloon! So, we'd get to watch the whole thing again.

Good point.

Earl "My balloon will kick your balloon's arse" Jam