PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

JNort
12-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I wont be on during Christmas day so I would like to take the time now to wish you all a very merry Christmas and only the best for you and yours. :D:D:D:D

Edouble
12-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Merry Christmas!!!

Go Duke!!!

OldPhiKap
12-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Merry merry!

roywhite
12-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Merry Christmas indeed.

Greetings to DBR readers and Duke fans here and abroad.

moonpie23
12-24-2012, 10:32 PM
we're going bowling...

we're #1 and the team is looking great

let's take a minute and give thanks, no matter what your spiritual orientation is, for all the positive things in our lives.....our families, our team, our country.....

merry christmas everyone, and by that i mean, merry everything...... :)

mgtr
12-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! You folks are great.:cool:

Newton_14
12-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas to my DBR Family! You guys are the best!

Got my first gift tonight and it is a Duke CIS Scoreboard Alarm Clock with the 4 Natty's listed on the side. Pretty cool. Will post a pic later...

Hope everyone has a Great Christmas!

Go Duke!

devildeac
12-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Merry Christmas and a Hoppy, err, Happy New Beer, err, Year.

JBDuke
12-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Tappan Zee Devil
12-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Just back from mass.
There is nothing better to give you hope for the world than a sung Anglican Christmas eve midnight mass at a church that values music.

And there is snow on the ground. We have a white Christmas

Merry Christmas and God bless us all.

DukieInKansas
12-25-2012, 01:37 AM
Following my Christmas tradition - I have been to the service at Leawood UMC and I am now at home watching the Pope, remembering my mom.
Merry Christmas to all. May the great joy and peace of His birth bless us all.

Edouble
12-25-2012, 02:42 AM

Got my first gift tonight and it is a Duke CIS Scoreboard Alarm Clock with the 4 Natty's listed on the side. Pretty cool. Will post a pic later...

Go Duke!

Got my first gift tonight and it's a phatty Duke belt buckle.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Bob Green
12-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Merry Christmas to all at Duke Basketball Report and to Duke fans around the globe. I hope you have a wonderful day.

licc85
12-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Happy holidays DBR community!! Go Duke

Skitzle
12-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Got my first gift tonight and it's a phatty Duke belt buckle.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Hopefully in two days we also get a Belk Buckle :D

And don't forget the gift of Jabari Parker!

CameronBornAndBred
12-25-2012, 08:53 AM
Merry Christmas

oldnavy
12-25-2012, 10:36 AM
I want to wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

It has been a rough couple of months outside the basketball world and I hope we all can take a moment to remember those who are less fortunate and those hurting emotionally this season.

Please remember them in your own way...

May God bless us everyone!

Newton_14
12-25-2012, 10:42 AM

Go Duke!

and the pic3075

hurleyfor3
12-25-2012, 11:05 AM
and the pic3075

My xmas wish is that becomes out-of-date within a few months

blazindw
12-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! My dad's gift is some Duke Basketball shorts and a Duke shirt for working out in during the hot summers in Texas. My gift to myself is in 2 days, if you smell what I'm cooking!

devildeac
12-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Reading list seriously expanded this AM with Killing Kennedy, Meacham's Thomas Jefferson and Comeback Coach, a collection of Fred Goldsmith stories. Now for a cup of hot chocolate, a comfy chair and footstool or ottoman and a warm, sunny bedroom...

moonpie23
12-25-2012, 02:45 PM
New duke HOODIE!!!! yeah....needed that... that last one had about 250k miles on it....

Son of Jarhead
12-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Merry Christmas! to all my fellow Duke fans!!!!:D

roywhite
12-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Happy Boxing Day!

hurleyfor3
12-26-2012, 09:44 AM
I saw a dead guy driving around Albuquerque yesterday. Wait, that's not right. *I* was driving around Albuquerque, and was alive, when I saw a dead guy, who was also in Albuquerque and very much dead. Albuquerque was pretty dead too yesterday, but in the figurative sense. Anyway, later on I googled "dead guy found albuquerque" and sure enough, he was still dead.

Point is, my xmas could have been worse.

OldPhiKap
12-26-2012, 09:46 AM
I saw a dead guy driving around Albuquerque yesterday. Wait, that's not right. *I* was driving around Albuquerque, and was alive, when I saw a dead guy, who was also in Albuquerque and very much dead. Albuquerque was pretty dead too yesterday, but in the figurative sense. Anyway, later on I googled "dead guy found albuquerque" and sure enough, he was still dead.

Point is, my xmas could have been worse.

Prop me up on Sandia, and let me watch the sunset.

hurleyfor3
12-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Prop me up on Sandia, and let me watch the sunset.

I'm planning a couple summits further south. Sandia's too mainstream. :p

OldPhiKap
12-26-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm planning a couple summits further south. Sandia's too mainstream. :p

I'm more of a Taos man m'self, but you can't go wrong either way.

CarmenWallaceWade
12-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I want to wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

It has been a rough couple of months outside the basketball world and I hope we all can take a moment to remember those who are less fortunate and those hurting emotionally this season.

Please remember them in your own way...

May God bless us everyone!

Well said. Please count your blessings this holiday season and remember there will be others struggling through it.

Also, and although trivial in the grand scheme of life, realize that Duke basketball has once again reached a very high point from a fan's perspective. We have a very strong team this year and a lot to look forward to in the near future. Take time to soak in the fact that we have the world's best coach and highly regarded players and people on and off the court, respectively.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!