PDA

View Full Version : So much potential today!

Lord Ash
12-20-2012, 08:30 AM
We might...

Celebrate a great win last night
Enjoy a great win tonight
Land the best player in the country
Watch UNC go down in flames

Now, I don't think all of that will happen, but you never know! Fingers crossed!

MChambers
12-20-2012, 08:39 AM
We might...

Now, I don't think all of that will happen, but you never know! Fingers crossed!

But, of course, the world may end tomorrow. If it does, today would be a good last full day.

Lord Ash
12-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Honestly, if we crush Elon with Murph getting 22 points and Marshall getting a triple double with blocks, Jabari commits to Duke, and Martin crushes UNC... well, the world can go ahead and end!

Realistically I don't think UNC will get in any trouble for their historic fraud. But the other stuff I hope will end well for us!:)

tallguy
12-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Martin blamed it all on AFAM, not an athletic scandal, after which he whistled innocently for 2 minutes.

Native
12-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Martin blamed it all on AFAM, not an athletic scandal, after which he whistled innocently for 2 minutes.

Sigh. The struggle continues...

jimsumner
12-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Well, it is supposed to rain tonight.

And the farmers need the rain.

We are talking about the weather, right?

OldPhiKap
12-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I do not wish to offend the weauf gods, so I will merely say that today is fine so far. And I suspect, Mayan doom prophesy notwithstanding, tomorrow will be as well regardless of what a group of high school seniors and college men do.

AtlDuke72
12-20-2012, 02:25 PM
We might...

Just winning a couple of games and watching the Heels lose by 18 to a mediocre team makes for a great 24 hours - the rest is gravy !

Delmer
12-20-2012, 02:31 PM

Just a side note for tonight's game- Elon's Lucas Troutman and Sebastian Koch were classmates of the Plumlees at Christ School

oldnavy
12-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Just a side note for tonight's game- Elon's Lucas Troutman and Sebastian Koch were classmates of the Plumlees at Christ School

That's cool. I wonder if they have kept in touch. I will be watching to see if they chat each other up. Thanks for the info.

Delmer
12-20-2012, 03:29 PM
That's cool. I wonder if they have kept in touch. I will be watching to see if they chat each other up. Thanks for the info.

I'll bet they have kept in touch. All four played together on the 09 team.
I don't think Elon will give Duke much trouble tonight