PDA

View Full Version : Men's 2007-08 Schedule

DU82
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM
updating what's on the front page, here are the games listed in the ticket order, which arrived Saturday. Most dates have not been firmed up, only the ones listed are "confirmed"

10/27 Blue-White
11/1 Shaw (exh.)
11/3 Barton (exh.)
NC Central
New MExico State

Maui (3 games, Nov 19-21)

Eastern Kentucky
Wisconsin (Big 11/10)
12/1 at Davidson Bobcats Arena (tickets available through Duke)
Michigan
12/17 Albany
12/20 Pitt at MSG (tickets available through Duke)

1/6 Cornell
1/9 vs Temple in Wachovia Center (tickets available through Duke)
Virginia
at FSU
Clemson
at VPISU
at Maryland
NC State
Miami
at Evil Empire
Boston College
Maryland
at Wake
at Miami
St Johns
Georgia Tech
at NC State
at Virginia
Evil Empire

ACC Tournament

Long break between the game in the Garden and the first game after Christmas.

kramerbr
08-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Could someone fill me in on where Duke vs. Wisconsin will be held?

Thanks

DU82
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Anything that doesn't say "at" or "vs" is in Cameron. Including Wisconsin. (Other than Maui, of course!)

socaldukie
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Cameron on Nov 27

ACCBBallFan
08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
updating what's on the front page, here are the games listed in the ticket order, which arrived Saturday. Most dates have not been firmed up, only the ones listed are "confirmed"

Virginia
at FSU
Clemson
at VPISU
at Maryland
NC State
Miami
at Evil Empire
Boston College
Maryland
at Wake
at Miami
St Johns
Georgia Tech
at NC State
at Virginia
Evil Empire

ACC Tournament

Long break between the game in the Garden and the first game after Christmas. Duke could have done a lot worse than starting with UVA who is not a good road team, then @ FSU who is young, home with Clemson, then @ VAT who lost three seniors.

Might have preferred to get GA Tech before they can groom a PG but other than that, Duke should get off to a good ACC start before the going gets tougher @ MD and hosting NC St.

As usual schedule is back end loaded with

Georgia Tech
at NC State
at Virginia
Evil Empire

Blue-White game is a the mercy of the football home schedule but again last weekd in Oct whereas UNC's Late Night with Roy is Oct 12. So behind in the hype it up game.

Prior two yeears B-W game was prior weekend around Oct 22-23

terrih
08-13-2007, 09:55 PM
So, I am a new Iron Duke, and don't really quallify for season tickets ($500 contribution). But, will I get any type of mailing - maybe to buy tickets for the game in New York? or anything else?

Just not sure how it works completely?

Thanks,
-Terri

duke2x
08-13-2007, 10:53 PM
You can always apply for tickets, but please don't hold your breath. :p You should receive a mailing soon offering non-season tickets for several games at home (NCCU, Albany, Cornell; $50 each); 2 preseason games (B-W, Shaw; $TBD); @Davidson ($25); @Temple (TBD); v. Pitt ($65).

I like that NCSU and Wake are tentatively weekend away games. At least Wake should have tickets available to the public at some time before 2008.

Jarhead
08-14-2007, 04:46 PM
You sure will. Welcome to the Iron Dukes mailing list. They aim to please.

-jk
08-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Let's make this one the official schedule thread.

-jk

SeattleIrish
08-15-2007, 02:32 AM
ACCBallFan posted on the "old" schedule thread that we play games against 16 of the top 50 teams.

Obviously, 11 of those games have not been "scheduled" by Duke but are league commitments, leaving 5 games scheduled against top 50 competition. How does the rest of the board feel about this schedule - excited? disappointed? non-plussed?

Count me in the disappointed column, unfortunately.

(credit to ACCBallFan for pulling that - not sure what pre-season poll it's from)
North Carolina 2
Marquette 1 3
Georgia Tech 1 4
No Carol St 2 6
Pittsburgh 1 7
Wisconsin 1 8
Virginia 2 10
Clemson 1 11
Davidson 1 12
Illinois 1 13
Maryland 2 15
Boston College 1 16

s.i.

ACCBBallFan
08-15-2007, 06:51 AM
Seattle - that was just a compilation I did from a bunch of pre-season prediction links.

Not sure what difference it makes whether Athletic Director/ Coach K used selectivity or inherited a league or ACC/Big10 match-up.

At end of the day, RPI is driven by who they play, regardless of how much choice they had in the matter.

UNC for example has 19 but with some higher ranked ones, and also some more questionable mid majors more typical of a Duke schedule past few years

Duke UNC

UNC 2 0
Louisville 1-1
Duke 2-3
Marquette 1
Ohio State 1-4
Georgia Tech 1 1-5
No Carol St 2 2-7
Pittsburgh 1
Kentucky 1-8
Wisconsin 1
Virginia 2 1-9
Clemson 1 2-11
Davidson 1 1-12
Illinois 1
Maryland 2 1-13
Boston College 1 2-15
Nevada 1-16
Kent State 1-17
UC Santa Barbara 1-18
Pennsylvania 1-19

Common opponents are GA T (1), NC St (2), Davidson, with differences in how many times they play some ACC top 50 teams

UVA and MD each play Duke 2 and UNC 1;

Clemson and BC each plays Duke 1 and UNC 2.

but as you say, neither had an discretion in the matter, for what that is worth.

with the relative strengths of MD-UVA and Clemson-BC almost a wash anyway.

The strength at the top also alternates:

UNC plays Louisv, Duke plays Marquette,

UNC plays Ohio St, Duke plays Pitt,

UNC plays UK, Duke plays Wisc,

Both play Davidson,

Duke plays Illini, and UNC plays Nevada-Kent St-UCSB and Penn, kinds of teams UNC fans have minimized when Duke was playing them last few years.

So Duke has one more game against power conferences while UNC has 4 more games against better mid-majors. Duke plays one more Big East and UNC plays an SEC with both playing one B10 by necessity.

throatybeard
08-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Are we actually playing Central as a non-exhibition game?

Bluedog
08-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Are we actually playing Central as a non-exhibition game?

Yes, this has been reported a while back. NC Central made the move to D1 and we decided to make it a non-exhibition game. From the Herald-Sun (sorry, best link I could find on a quick search): "Duke-NCCU matchups set for 2007-08 6.1.2007 : 11:29 pm A cross-town rivalry is born. Duke and N.C. Central have announced they will square off in men's and women's basketball and share a home-and-home baseball series in the 2007-08 season."
Link (http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:6hD3r2nfEfgJ:heraldsun.com/sports/Duke/+duke+nc+central+season+opener+basketball&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=ca&client=firefox-a)

adam
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I keep reading over the schedule, hoping that I missed the "Duke at Boise State" game somewhere. But alas... Duke really needs to play somewhere out west more than once every 10 years or so. *sigh*

jimbonelson
08-16-2007, 07:28 PM
i will be there lets get together

ACCBBallFan
08-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Reformatted to hopefuly add some clarity and legibility with less head spinning

Schedule will be out this week and most opponents are already known.

Though both rivalries like to belittle the other's OOC, and take about how much discretion is exercised versus mandatory ACC and ACC/B10 match-ups, I find them pretty comparable with slight edge to UNC.

From another board where I posted: that was just a compilation I did from a bunch of pre-season prediction links.

Not sure what difference it makes whether Athletic Director/ Coach K used selectivity or inherited a league or ACC/Big10 match-up.

At end of the day, RPI is driven by who they play, regardless of how much choice they had in the matter.

UNC for example has 19 but with some higher ranked ones, and also some more questionable mid majors more typical of a Duke schedule past few years

Duke UNC Top 50 Opponent [Order below is attempt at ranking the Opponent, not order games are played in]

02-02 00-00 UNC [Duke plays UNC twice and total Top 50 so far =2, UNC of course does not play UNC so total so far is zero]

00-02 01-01 Louisville [Duke does not play Louisv so total remains 2 so far and UNC plays Louisv so total so far is one]

00-02 02-03 Duke [Duke remains at 2 so far and UNC plays Duke twice so total is now 3, etc]

01-03 00-03 Marquette (cumulative equal @ 3)

00-03 01-04 Ohio St
01-04 01-05 GA Tech
02-06 02-07 NC St

01-07 00-07 Pitt (cumulative equal @ 7)

00-07 01-08 U K

01-08 00-08 Wisc (cumulative equal @ 8)

02-10 01-09 UVA

01-11 -2-11 Clemson (cumulative equal @ 11)
01-12 01-12 Davidson (cumulative equal @ 12)

01-13 00-12 Illinois
02-15 01-13 Maryland
01-16 02-15 B C

00-16 01-16 Nevada (cumulative equal @ 16)

00-16 01-17 Kent St
00-16 01-18 UCSB
00-16 01-19 Penn

Common opponents are GA T (1), NC St (2), Davidson, with differences in how many times they play some ACC top 50 teams

UVA and MD each play Duke 2 and UNC 1;

Clemson and BC each plays Duke 1 and UNC 2.

but neither had any discretion in the matter, for what that is worth.

with the relative strengths of MD-UVA and Clemson-BC almost a wash anyway.

The strength at the top also alternates:

UNC plays Louisville, Duke plays Marquette,

UNC plays Ohio St, Duke plays Pitt,

UNC plays UK, Duke plays Wisc,

Both play Davidson,

Duke plays Illini, and UNC plays Nevada-Kent St-UCSB and Penn, kinds of teams UNC fans have minimized when Duke was playing them last few years.

So Duke has one more game against power conferences while UNC has 4 more games against better mid-majors. Duke plays one more Big East and UNC plays an SEC with both playing one B10 by necessity.

Fortunately UNC has no new guys to bring up to speed this year as first OOC game is a difficult matchup with Davidson and ACC first 4 starts out pretty tough too, though at home with Clemson where streak prevails, NC State, at GA Tech, home vs MD, the four teams besides Duke and UNC expected to finish in top 6.

Good for UNC to get the GA T and NC State teams early before they can determine who their PG is going to be.

UNC-Louisv depends on bracket winners/losers but so does Duke-Marquette and Duke - Illinois which could also be Duke-AZ St.

If Duke were to lose that one and have to play Chaminade, SOS is SOL.

UNC-ODU semi-final before Louisville game is a done deal but ODU is not top 50.

gpokmd
08-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Any Palm schedules out yet ?? or for those still stuck with Outlook, for that program ?

pratt '04
08-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Duke Men's basketball schedule, 2007-2008 (http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&SPID=1845&SPSID=22726)

Lord Ash
08-23-2007, 06:04 PM
So; how many times do we play each team, and which teams do we expect to be good?

Lets break them into brackets of top tier, middle, and bottom.

Maryland x2 Middle
Carolina x2 Top
Virginia X2 Top
NC State x2 Top
Miami x2 Bottom
GTech x1 Middle
Wake x1 Bottom
VTech x1 Middle
BC x1 Middle
FSU x1 Middle
Clemson x1 Middle

Does this breakdown of tiers seem appropriate?

dukelion
08-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois/Arizona St. and Pitt and no true road test untill the ACC season starts.

Similar to last year I guess.

Either way we should have a good record and high ranking going into the ACC season.

And for those of you who think Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois/Arizona St. and Pitt are qulaity non-conf teams.........maybe last year but all those teams will likely miss the tourney this year.

I'd prefer at least one true road test...say at Kentucky, Louisville or Texas A&M just to get our young squad ready for the ACC.

Lord Ash
08-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah, a nice game at Kansas or Kentucky or MSU would be nice to have each year. We do seem to have avoided those recently.

VaDukie
08-23-2007, 06:47 PM
So; how many times do we play each team, and which teams do we expect to be good?

Maryland x2 Middle
Carolina x2 Top
Virginia X2 Top
NC State x2 Top
Miami x2 Bottom
GTech x1 Middle
Wake x1 Bottom
VTech x1 Middle
BC x1 Middle
FSU x1 Middle
Clemson x1 Middle

I'd say Clemson is top and UVA is middle.

Lord Ash
08-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Okay; lemme see what others say and maybe I can move them around? To be fair, I really haven't paid attention to the other ACC teams that much.

riverside6
08-23-2007, 07:35 PM
For those interested here is the schedule that is filterable by team (http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/Schedule.asp)

CY_devil
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Does someone have the schedule for outlook yet?

Thx,

CY

riverside6
08-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Well, one thing I'm always curious to see is how many of Duke's games end up on ESPNU, which us TWC viewers don't have access to. This year it is one (maybe two if Duke ends up in the loser's bracket in Maui), so that is at least bearable. Here are a few other teams if you are interested...

NC: 1
ST: 2 (maybe 3)
MD: 4 (maybe 5)
UVA: 2

As a conference the ACC will play 15 - 17 games on ESPNU this season, which really bums me out, not to mention there is even a game on ESPN Classic which TWC recently dropped. Here is a breakdown of games per TV Channel (http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/tt_NewsBreaker_External.asp?NB=897).

gpokmd
08-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Anyone convert this schedule to Palm format yet or know where it can be found ?

devilish
08-24-2007, 09:58 AM
I remember reading in the N&O that Time warner was going to pickup ESPNU before football season started. But they have not yet.

Also, I have ESPN Classic on TWC channel 141 in the Raleigh market.

pratt '04
08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Well, one thing I'm always curious to see is how many of Duke's games end up on ESPNU, which us TWC viewers don't have access to.

TWC in Durham is picking up ESPNU starting August 30th. Also, ESPNC wasn't dropped, it was just moved from the standard lineup to the digital lineup (now channel 141).

Channel Lineup Changes/Additions (http://www.timewarnercable.com/NC/programming/channelChangeUpdate.html)

riverside6
08-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Devilish and Pratt, you guys rock! Thanks, I was surprised they "removed" Classic, good to know it simply moved.

Also, I'm ecstatic that TWC is finally picking up ESPNU, now if they could only pick up MASN (see DBR's ads).

TillyGalore
08-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Also, I have ESPN Classic on TWC channel 141 in the Raleigh market.

As I receive my TWC bills via email I must have missed the note that they moved ESPN Classic to digital (which thankfully I have). Am VERY disappointed they have yet to pick up MASN. Hopefully they will next year so I can watch the 2008 World Series champion Baltimore Orioles on their way to noted championship (a girl can dream).

Classof06
08-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm no college coach, but I'm disappointed with the non-conference schedule. Not that we're guaranteed to win every game, but I would've really liked to see Duke challenge themselves a little bit more and play a marquee program; it seems K only does this when he has veteran squads; I happen to think this young team needs tougher tests than Michigan, Cornell, and ASU. Pitt and Wisconsin are decent challenges, but again, I think most would agree that both matchups are a year late (not that Duke can control the B10-ACC Challenge). And I don't know about anyone else, but the Temple and St. John's games are getting a little old to me...

riverside6
08-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Does someone have the schedule for outlook yet?

Thx,

CY
Check out the Schedule page on my site, there is a link to download a CSV file that can be imported into Outlook. I just imported the Duke schedule into outlook and it worked fine.

Here is the Duke Schedule page (http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/Schedule.asp?sTeam=DU) where you can download the CSV. Each team's page has their schedule downloadable, while if you view the Composite Schedule you can get a CSV for all ACC games.

If you have problems fill free to post them here, although I can't promise to help you with the import process.

Also, this may or may not work in other programs, I just don't know.

riverside6
08-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Check out the Schedule page on my site, there is a link to download a CSV file that can be imported into Outlook. I just imported the Duke schedule into outlook and it worked fine.

Here is the Duke Schedule page (http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/Schedule.asp?sTeam=DU) where you can download the CSV. Each team's page has their schedule downloadable, while if you view the Composite Schedule you can get a CSV for all ACC games.

If you have problems fill free to post them here, although I can't promise to help you with the import process.

Also, this may or may not work in other programs, I just don't know.
I've had a message that there are few details that aren't right. A few times were listed as TBA, and for those I put a noon start time. If you see anything that needs to be corrected, please let me know.

riverside6
08-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Thanks to ACCBBallFan, I have made adjustments and the files should more correct now.

speedevil
08-28-2007, 11:38 AM
does anyone have the upcoming men's basketball season's schedule for outlook or palm?

-jk
08-28-2007, 12:02 PM
does anyone have the upcoming men's basketball season's schedule for outlook or palm?

Search is your friend. Scroll up.

-jk

Highlander
08-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Anyone convert this schedule to Palm format yet or know where it can be found ?

I usually do one for palm format (.vcs format). I'll put it up this weekend. I have the football schedule done already which I can link as well, but haven't done basketball yet.

Highlander
08-30-2007, 07:49 PM
I usually do one for palm format (.vcs format). I'll put it up this weekend. I have the football schedule done already which I can link as well, but haven't done basketball yet.

Here are links to the football and basketball schedules for this year. Also, not sure if anyone wants one, but since I also follow VTech, I have a copy of their football schedule as well. All files are in .vcs format which is palm and outlook compatible I believe. All times were entered in EST (not sure if that matters). Enjoy!

Duke Basketball Schedule '07-08 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/bball0708.vcs)
Duke Football Schedule '07 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/dukefball_07.vcs)
VT Football Schedule '07 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/VTFball_07.vcs)

yancem
08-31-2007, 09:49 AM

Maryland x2 Middle
Carolina x2 Top
Virginia X2 Top
NC State x2 Top
Miami x2 Bottom
GTech x1 Middle
Wake x1 Bottom
VTech x1 Middle
BC x1 Middle
FSU x1 Middle
Clemson x1 Middle

If your breakdown is fairly accurate (not sure about UVA) it looks like Duke will have the toughest ACC schedule again this year. 2 games against all 3 top tier teams and a middle tier team while only playing 1 bottom tier team twice.

I haven't looked but does UNC get a break again this year?

speedevil
09-23-2007, 02:44 AM
i seen the link for the men's schedule for Outlook, but is there one out for Palm?

ACCBBallFan
09-23-2007, 02:02 PM

Maryland x2 Middle
Carolina x2 Top
Virginia X2 Top
NC State x2 Top
Miami x2 Bottom
GTech x1 Middle
Wake x1 Bottom
VTech x1 Middle
BC x1 Middle
FSU x1 Middle
Clemson x1 Middle

I'd say Clemson is top and UVA is middle.

I agree and would also move GA T from middle to top 5, VA Tech from middle to bottom 2, and Miami could possibly be a middle if Rios can play PG since they benefited from change in res shirt rule and have lots of size plus McClinton..

Top5: UNC - Duke - NC St - Clemson - GA T
Mid5: MD-UVA-BC- FSU- Miami
Bottom 2: VA T -Wake

With these changes, Duke plays UNC-NC St two in top twice, UVA-MD-Miami three in middle twice and no bottom twice, slightly easier than UNC who plays Duke, NC St and Clemson in top twice and BC, FSU in middle twice.

Clemson also plays three in top twice: UNC, NC St and Ga T and two in middle twice FSU and Miami.

FSU has it a little easier with three tip in UNC, NC St and Clemson , one middle Miami twice and one bottom twice Wake, which is about the same as Duke with one less top but one more bottom.

NC St is essentially same schedule as FSU with three tops in UNC, Duke and Clemson, one middle FSU and one bottom Wake.

Easiest is GA Tech who only plays Clemson twice, two middles UVA and Miami (who many consider bottom) twice abd both bottomw VA T and Wake twice.

MD is also relatively easy with only Duke twice, UVA and BC for two middles twice and both bottoms twice VA T and Wake.

Clemson is 3-2-0 toughest since one of their top's is UNC
UNC is 3-2-0 not as tough since they do not have to play UNC at all

NC St is 3-1-1 same since both play UNC
FSU is 3-1-1 same since both play UNC

Duke is 2-3-0 tougher since one of their top's is UNC
Miami is 2-3-0

UVA is 2-2-1 same since neither plays UNC twice
WF is 2-2-1 same since neither plays UNC twice

BC is 1-3-1 tougher since one of their top's is UNC
VA T is 1-3-1

MD is 1-2-2 perhaps only second easiest since their top is Duke
GA T is 1-2-2 probably hte easiest since their top is Clemson

coot
10-24-2007, 01:35 PM
In the past, I've gotten a file to import into microsoft outlook, where all the Duke games would be on my calendar. I've gotten it from this message board.

Has anyone seen such a file this season yet?

Thanks,
coot

socaldukie
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
the link:

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&SPID=1845&SPSID=22726

socaldukie
10-24-2007, 04:24 PM
http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/Schedule.asp?sTeam=DU

Highlander
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
In the past, I've gotten a file to import into microsoft outlook, where all the Duke games would be on my calendar. I've gotten it from this message board.

Has anyone seen such a file this season yet?

Thanks,
coot

i seen the link for the men's schedule for Outlook, but is there one out for Palm?

Go up to post #39. Those are palm and outlook compatible.

Rich
10-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Has anyone converted the Men's B-Ball schedule for download to Outlook yet?

-jk
10-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Has anyone converted the Men's B-Ball schedule for download to Outlook yet?

Search is your friend!

-jk

acdevil
10-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Anyone know where you can download the schedule into Outlook?

Rich
10-26-2007, 01:03 PM
You can download the csv file from http://www.scacchoops.com/forms/Schedule.asp?sTeam=DU

Clipsfan
10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Here are links to the football and basketball schedules for this year. Also, not sure if anyone wants one, but since I also follow VTech, I have a copy of their football schedule as well. All files are in .vcs format which is palm and outlook compatible I believe. All times were entered in EST (not sure if that matters). Enjoy!

Duke Basketball Schedule '07-08 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/bball0708.vcs)
Duke Football Schedule '07 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/dukefball_07.vcs)
VT Football Schedule '07 for palm pilot (http://www.dashjordan.com/dukesked/VTFball_07.vcs)

Thanks, those worked great! And I think that part of the code is what time zone the entries are filed under, so it automatically adjusts for time zone. Mine showed up in Outlook under the correct times for PST.

BluDevilGal
10-26-2007, 07:22 PM
I've downloaded the csv file of the basketball schedule, but does anyone know if there's a way to import it into my gmail calendar? Thanks!

NW Indiana Dukie
10-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I am not computer savvy like the majority of the board and am looking of a little help. I would like to import the basketball schedule into my Microsoft Outlook calandar and can't remember how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

VaDukie
10-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I think this was addressed in an earlier thread. If you look around for it I think someone worked it out.

NW Indiana Dukie
10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks. I will do some looking.

Turtleboy
10-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I am not computer savvy like the majority of the board and am looking of a little help. I would like to import the basketball schedule into my Microsoft Outlook calandar and can't remember how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38696&postcount=33

NW Indiana Dukie
10-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks---I have what I need.

Sorry for the duplicate post:)

willywoody
11-10-2007, 12:33 PM
ical schedule link, didn't see it anywhere around here.

webcal://www.upperregister.com/~charlie/Duke_Basketball_2007-08_Men.ics

snowdenscold
11-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know if there's a list of which TV games are broadcast in HD? (or if any specific stations always/never use HD)

dukejunkie
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
See the link says 2007-2008. When click on it I'm asked to subscribe. I'm afraid to download wrong info. Can anyone list the step by step way to download a schedule to Entourage on a Mac? CSV doesn't seem to work. That would be very helpful.

ical schedule link, didn't see it anywhere around here.

webcal://www.upperregister.com/~charlie/Duke_Basketball_2007-08_Men.ics

-jk
09-25-2008, 02:38 PM
See the link says 2007-2008. When click on it I'm asked to subscribe. I'm afraid to download wrong info. Can anyone list the step by step way to download a schedule to Entourage on a Mac? CSV doesn't seem to work. That would be very helpful.

2007-2008: so last year.

There is a thread for 2008-09.

Thread closed to prevent further confusion.