PDA

View Full Version : MacIntyre to Colorado

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
There's another iteration in the coaching tree. Mike Macintyre is headed to Colorado. http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/12/10/2537586/san-jose-states-macintyre-heads.html:cool:

MartyClark
12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I didn't realize his Coach Cut connection. I have been a Colorado season ticket holder until the last few years. This guy has a big challenge taking over a very bad program. I wish him the best.

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM
I didn't realize his Coach Cut connection. I have been a Colorado season ticket holder until the last few years. This guy has a big challenge taking over a very bad program. I wish him the best.

Mike MacIntyre did a great job as defensive coordinator here before going to San Jose State. He's proving to be a pretty good coach. The comments from his players at San Jose tell a lot about what he's accomplished there and how he did it..... sounds familiar, doesn't it? It will be interesting to follow his progress!
http://www.cubuffs.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&SPID=255&SPSID=3843

Dev11
12-12-2012, 09:56 AM

I didn't have a reason to root for any of the local football teams, until now. Go Buffs!

buddy
12-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Congrats to Coach Mac. I first met him at Cut's first signing day affair, and would run into him at other sporting events. He was quite visible on campus (at least at sporting events), and always took the time to talk to me as if we were old friends. I doubt he remembered my name or where we had met (or that we had met), but he had the gift of making you feel important. He spoke at the Blue Devil Club, where what he said was unintelligible to a non-football player such as myself, but where his infectious enthusiasm still had me ready to suit up. He did a great job at San Jose. Here's hoping continued success at Colorado.