PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Temple (Dec. 8, 2012)

JBDuke
12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 90-67 win over Temple?

devildeac
12-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I might have voted for MP with yet another double-double but he was 5/14 FG and 6/11 FT. He has a monster game if he makes a couple more FG and FT.

flyingdutchdevil
12-08-2012, 05:41 PM
I might have voted for MP with yet another double-double but he was 5/14 FG and 6/11 FT. He has a monster game if he makes a couple more FG and FT.

This goes to show what happens when opposing teams double team MP2 - the rest of the team gets great looks while MP2 still gets his double double (albeit an ugly double double). This team is just beautiful.

JBDuke
12-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I voted for Seth, but wanted to give a shout-out to Tyler. Tiny Thor was on his game tonight, getting into the passing lanes and rebounding in traffic. What a luxury to bring him off the bench as a defensive spark plug.

roywhite
12-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Though I have absolutely no quarrel with Seth's selection today, I voted for Quinn Cook.

He is the biggest difference maker on this team IMO. Yes, we are getting good play from the three seniors, and Rasheed has been a terrific rookie, but seems to me that Quinn has helped this team hugely on both offense and defense. And he looks more and more confident and comfortable.

Saratoga2
12-08-2012, 06:40 PM
It would have been easy to vote for several players. I chose Ryan because of his overall game. I though Quinn played a wonderful game and I can't argue that Seth's scoring efficiency was impressive. It is an embarrassment of riches. Great game

dukejim1
12-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Quinn played a great all around game and got my vote. The few minutes without Cook on offense emphasized his value to this team. Also did a nice job with ball pressure.