08-13-2007, 03:45 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1315/1103570304_97f7a837b4.jpg

--Jason "this could be fun" Evans

JasonEvans
08-13-2007, 03:46 PM
"I was supposed to be number 95, but I ate the 5."

Indoor66
08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Ivory, this is not the basketball picture.

OZZIE4DUKE
08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
The carolina coed football team picture.

RockyMtDevil
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
"Is the Manziere not a part of our equipment"?

NovaScotian
08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
smile if you love to spoon!

Ima Facultiwyfe
08-13-2007, 09:53 PM
"I feel pretty. Oh, so pretty. And I pity...any girl who isn't meee tonight"!

colchar
08-13-2007, 09:59 PM
"I ate the wide receiver and stole his jersey."

Channing
08-13-2007, 11:20 PM
<thought bubble> "dangit, how could I forget to get my haircut before picture day?"

dukemomLA
08-14-2007, 04:17 AM
#nine is a girl ----just don't tell anyone. Title IX at its finest. Love ya, #9

OZZIE4DUKE
08-14-2007, 08:13 AM

WRAL did a feature story on #9 last night. He is a freshman defensive lineman, if you can believe that. The other players love him because of his big smile. Guess he's thinking about eating running backs. Bring back the "Big Jelly" cheer "Please don't eat me! clap clap clap clap clap"

cspan37421
08-14-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm thinking not so much the Manzziere as the Bro.

If I had man-boobs like that, the last thing I'd do is have long hair and wear a tight jersey as well. Maybe he does his nails too.

And what is it with those shirts? They've got to be too small for pads, so why even have them?

hurleyfor3
08-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Tell me I'm only an 8 and I'll kick the crap out of you.

EarlJam
08-14-2007, 10:17 AM

The Fat Boyz are back! And they'll never be whack!

EarlJam
08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
Ivory, this is not the basketball picture.

I just want to cast my vote for the above submission. Good one!

-EJ

KBCrazie
08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
What's with the effeminate pose by #91???? I half-expected to see a french manicure on those nails of "his". Are they slipping estrogen into the training table food????

TillyGalore
08-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Front row: Dee, Dee, Dee

wilko
08-14-2007, 03:44 PM

New Unc school policy...
No double digits for double D's....

I can only hope this is an attempt to deemphasize rather than emphasize D.

mgtr
08-14-2007, 07:11 PM
"I can't wait until its time to hit the showers!"

Channing
08-14-2007, 08:25 PM
"who said there are no opportunities for former East German Female Olympic Athletes?"

DevilWolf
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
That girl wilder than all outside talkin about she look like Janet Jackson. Got out the car looking more like Freddie Jackson.

Uncle Drew
08-14-2007, 11:54 PM
:eek: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1315/1103570304_97f7a837b4.jpg

Caption 1: After dismal box office and video sales for Alien vs. Predator and nasty divorce from Brittney Spears, Predator signed on with the UNC football team in hopes of some day making it to the NFL.

Caption 2: Thinking her marriage to Ted Danson had been rock bottom, Woopie Goldberg over weight with water gain agreed to don the light blue uniform as part of a twelve step program.

Caption 3: Thinking to themselves they'd rather be dead than play for the tarheels, three players were actually photographed today taking their own pulse.

Caption 4: We don't bleed light blue, we bleed gravy!

Caption 5: As part of a plea bargain, the three codefendants in the Michael Vick dogfighting case entered the first phase of their sentencing today.

Caption 6: Kenji Kobayashi Jenkins barred from sumo wrestling in his native Japan for wearing a thong, today donned the number 9 jersey for the UNC football team to commemorate the most whole chickens he ate at one sitting.

Caption 7: In an attempt to escape criminal charges today, former Durham DA Mike Nifong donned his 1975 Fat Albert Halloween costume and hid in the only town he could hope to find allies.

Caption 8: In a show of support to unwed mothers the UNC football team today donned maternity UNC jerseys designed by famed designer and alumnus Alexander Julian.

Caption 9: Today the severity of Lawrence Taylors crack addiction and poor decission making reared their ugly heads.

Caption 10. Yes it's true, Rasheed Wallace and Oprah Winfrey DID have a love child together!

madscavenger
08-15-2007, 04:02 AM
Little Ivory wanted early access to the training table, so she suited up. Next time she jumps on a courtside table, its gonna scream for mercy.

TillyGalore
08-15-2007, 08:44 AM

Caption 1: After dismal box office and video sales for Alien vs. Predator and nasty divorce from Brittney Spears, Predator signed on with the UNC football team in hopes of some day making it to the NFL.

Caption 2: Thinking her marriage to Ted Danson had been rock bottom, Woopie Goldberg over weight with water gain agreed to don the light blue uniform as part of a twelve step program.

Caption 3: Thinking to themselves they'd rather be dead than play for the tarheels, three players were actually photographed today taking their own pulse.

Caption 5: As part of a plea bargain, the three codefendants in the Michael Vick dogfighting case entered the first phase of their sentencing today.

Caption 6: Kenji Kobayashi Jenkins barred from sumo wrestling in his native Japan for wearing a thong, today donned the number 9 jersey for the UNC football team to commemorate the most whole chickens he ate at one sitting.

Caption 7: In an attempt to escape criminal charges today, former Durham DA Mike Nifong donned his 1975 Fat Albert Halloween costume and hid in the only town he could hope to find allies.

Caption 8: In a show of support to unwed mothers the UNC football team today donned maternity UNC jerseys designed by famed designer and alumnus Alexander Julian.

Caption 9: Today the severity of Lawrence Taylors crack addiction and poor decission making reared their ugly heads.

Caption 10. Yes it's true, Rasheed Wallace and Oprah Winfrey DID have a love child together!

I was getting ready to post another caption, but it wouldn't hold a candle to this. Kudos Latta on a great post!!!

Uncle Drew
08-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week. Now if I don't get banned or sued by Woopie Goldberg I'll be okay. Man I gotta get a job, too much time on my hands!:D So do I win the contest Jason?

smokefrawg
08-15-2007, 11:36 AM

i love the title nine reference. hilarious...needs a little more framing though. how about:

"UNC football will be supported by the shoulders of their young defensive talent (from left to right: Mullins, Powell, and Title)."

captmojo
08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week. Now if I don't get banned or sued by Woopie Goldberg I'll be okay. Man I gotta get a job, too much time on my hands!:D So do I win the contest Jason?

I'm not Jason but you've got my wholehearted support. Great work!

EarlJam
08-15-2007, 01:37 PM

F'kin' brilliant.

-EarlJam