PDA

View Full Version : Seth Curry

SoCalDukeFan
12-05-2012, 06:38 PM
What exactly is wrong with Seth?

I know he missed the Delaware game and has limited practice. Same injury cause both problems? Will he be 100% this season? Ever?

Thanks

BigWayne
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Coverage in articles referenced here stated he had a separate injury that kept him out of the DE game.
Of course, given he could use the rest on the existing injury already, they were probably quicker to make the decision to sit him for the new injury.

jimsumner
12-05-2012, 07:07 PM

I know he missed the Delaware game and has limited practice. Same injury cause both problems? Will he be 100% this season? Ever?

Thanks

Curry tweaked an ankle late in the OSU game, coming off a screen. Landed awkwardly.

Is expected to play v. Temple.

ChicagoCrazy84
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM

Thanks

He missed the game against Delaware with an ankle injury he suffered against OSU. I don't think it was too bad because I remember him being back on the floor AFTER he injured it that game, basically to shoot FT's and close it out. His injury before that was an unrelated "leg" injury. From what Coach K said to start the season was he wouldn't completely heal this season, but I guarantee Seth would say he is fine.

Bob Green
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM

My understanding is Curry has a shin injury, which Coach K has stated will bother him all season. The specifics of this injury have not been revealed though the majority of speculation has centered around shin splints. For the Delaware game, I suspect Curry did not play due to rolling his ankle in the Ohio State game.