PDA

View Full Version : Milton Jennings in trouble

jimsumner
11-28-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.orangeandwhite.com/news/2012/nov/28/milton-jennings-suspended-accbig-10-clash-purdue/?partner=RSS

oldnavy
11-28-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.orangeandwhite.com/news/2012/nov/28/milton-jennings-suspended-accbig-10-clash-purdue/?partner=RSS

Maybe he should consider transferring to Colorado or Washington!

Turtleboy
11-28-2012, 04:22 PM
It's very interesting that removing a smoke detector triggers a police response. I would love to hear more about that. Do dead batteries mean the cops come knocking? Exactly how do they know when the detector has been removed? Is removing one against the law?

oldnavy
11-28-2012, 04:30 PM
It's very interesting that removing a smoke detector triggers a police response. I would love to hear more about that. Do dead batteries mean the cops come knocking? Exactly how do they know when the detector has been removed? Is removing one against the law?

Since it was an on campus apartment, the detectors are all probably monitored centrally. I imagine they are hard-wired into the apartments.

The story itself is sort of funny...

Why not just open the windows and turn on a fan??

Like Mrs. Kay on 'Duck Dynasty' would say... "he gone"...

Dukeblue91
11-28-2012, 05:31 PM
I don't se him coming back either as he had several chances before this it is quite sad actually and a real waste.

sagegrouse
11-28-2012, 05:32 PM

Jennings has no self-respect whatever. Police called on his apartment and asked what he was doing. He replied, "Playing video games and smoking marijuana."

Uh, uh.... No never mind.

sagegrouse

oldnavy
11-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Jennings has no self-respect whatever. Police called on his apartment and asked what he was doing. He replied, "Playing video games and smoking marijuana."

sagegrouse

Yea, that's a classic. Well, like him or not, you can't say he lied to the cops!

Is it just me or does he look a whole lot like Jalen Rose?

ChicagoCrazy84
11-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I thought that was interesting too that removing the smoke detector triggered a police response. Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for him. Sure there were some things he probably could've done differently like maybe hide the marijuana and open some windows but to get in trouble like that? Weak. I only say that because you know that a lot of student athletes are smoking weed in the confines of their own home. It happens. He wasn't doing anything to bother anyone, just smoking some weed and playing video games.

lotusland
11-28-2012, 06:56 PM

sagegrouse

As the police eased out of the parking lot with Jennings in the back seat he reportedly screamed "slow down for the love of God you're driving like a crazy person" and then asked if they minded hitting the Dairy Queen drive through for an oreo milk-shake on the way to the station...

loran16
11-28-2012, 08:00 PM

Presumably they're plugged in and not battery powered in the dorm.