PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving leftovers

Reilly
11-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Featherston writes about Suliamon: "He also appears to be a lot easier to play with – and, no, that’s not a snarky comment about personalities or chemistry, merely an observation that he doesn’t demand the ball so much and hence, the offensive doesn’t come to a grinding halt when he has the ball in his hands."

I agree that that is not a "snarky" comment about personalities or chemistry.

I do believe, however, that it is a comment about -- at least -- on-court personalities and chemistry: an above-board, refreshingly honest one that I agree with.

OldPhiKap
11-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Featherston writes about Suliamon: "He also appears to be a lot easier to play with – and, no, that’s not a snarky comment about personalities or chemistry, merely an observation that he doesn’t demand the ball so much and hence, the offensive doesn’t come to a grinding halt when he has the ball in his hands."

I agree that that is not a "snarky" comment about personalities or chemistry.

I do believe, however, that it is a comment about -- at least -- on-court personalities and chemistry: an above-board, refreshingly honest one that I agree with.

I think this is a point many of us have been dancing around, not wanting to sound ungrateful for the talent we had last year.

Very well stated by Al.

Dukeblue91
11-26-2012, 09:14 AM
This was a astute observation by Al and one I share with him.