PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Perry

Bluedawg
08-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I was thrilled when Coach P decided to keep Coach Perry on staff. Here is a great Q&A with Assistant Coach Shannon Perry (http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22760&SPID=1846&DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=1149790)

dukemomLA
08-13-2007, 04:03 AM
Shannon Perry is a 'keeper' on all levels. I think she's terrific! Her love of Duke is obvious, and her excitement about Coach P is wonderful. I think our Women's Team is about to rival the men. (If they haven't already). I wish Coach G the best at her new job, BUT I am really stoked about the "Coach P era" for the Lady Blue Devils. Truly an inspired choice -- and great assistants to guide our players. I can't wait for the seasons of both our Men and Women. Damn -- I can't believe it's only the start of August....agony.

Bluedawg
08-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Shannon Perry is a 'keeper' on all levels. I think she's terrific! Her love of Duke is obvious, and her excitement about Coach P is wonderful. I think our Women's Team is about to rival the men. (If they haven't already). I wish Coach G the best at her new job, BUT I am really stoked about the "Coach P era" for the Lady Blue Devils. Truly an inspired choice -- and great assistants to guide our players. I can't wait for the seasons of both our Men and Women. Damn -- I can't believe it's only the start of August....agony.

Both Coach Perry and Jackson were fine people. I'm thrilled Coach Jackson got her head coaching job and I hope she rises to the top very quickly.

I had the opportunity to meet Coach P and was impressed with her friendliness, as well as that of her husband. i told her i was ready for some banners for women's hoops to be hanging from the rafters. she agreed.

Oh, BTW, they don't go by "Lady" Blue Devils, it's all just the Blue Devils which i like. I feel if they are going to designate "Lady" for the women's team then they should designate "Male or Men" for the men's team.

Classof06
08-14-2007, 04:11 PM
And she's hot. I crossed paths with her on campus a few times and she's very good-looking. Just putting that out there...

heyman25
08-15-2007, 07:11 AM
I met her sister when Duke played at U of San Diego. Hopefully she can get the cream of the crop of So Cal for Duke