PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jerseys

yancem
08-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know where you can buy custom Duke basketball jerseys with your own name and number? I have tried searching google for "custom jersey" and "personalized jersey" and can only sites that sell custom NBA, NFL and MBL jerseys.

captmojo
08-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Google Mr Promotions. I don't know where in Virginia you are but this guy has a store in Madison, NC, 12 miles below NC/VA state line, off US220. For the right price he'd pin a rose on a fart, or die trying.

mgtr
08-12-2007, 01:55 PM
If anybody gets a picture of this guy pinning a rose on a fart, I sure hope they post it here!

captmojo
08-12-2007, 09:50 PM
If anybody gets a picture of this guy pinning a rose on a fart, I sure hope they post it here!

...but he's too quick for me.

yancem
08-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Google Mr Promotions. I don't know where in Virginia you are but this guy has a store in Madison, NC, 12 miles below NC/VA state line, off US220. For the right price he'd pin a rose on a fart, or die trying.

I think that you have to have licensing agreements to use NCAA, NFL, NBA, MBL team logos and names. I googled Mr. Promotions and it didn't look like he has the agreements in place for selling a Duke jersey unless your talking about buying a jersey and having him put the numbers and names on it?

pamtar
08-14-2007, 10:04 AM
Some guy on ebay has been offering Scheyer and Duhon jerseys so I guess he's making them himself. They look pretty good though. He does custom jerseys through his ebay store. I cant find any of his auctions now, he's on and off. Just search 'Duke Blue Devils Jerseys' and scroll. Hope that helps.

yancem
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Some guy on ebay has been offering Scheyer and Duhon jerseys so I guess he's making them himself. They look pretty good though. He does custom jerseys through his ebay store. I cant find any of his auctions now, he's on and off. Just search 'Duke Blue Devils Jerseys' and scroll. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

coblue
08-19-2007, 12:40 PM
If you buy a blank, any alterations place can sew own letters for you - or of you want embroidered letters, any EmbroidMe or similar place can do that.

yancem
12-19-2008, 08:21 PM
I was just on-line looking for a #12 jersey for my nephew for Christmas and came across these listing of e-bay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaklopeh

He claims to be able to put any name or number on a jersey so for those of you like me that have been trying to do this, he might be our man (and they seem to be fairly inexpensive) . I wrote him to get the details on how to place a custom order. I will post again when I hear back from him.

yancem
12-20-2008, 03:44 PM
I heard back from jaklopeh and he confirmed that he can get Duke jerseys custom made with whatever name and whatever number. He can also get the jerseys in away blue if that's your preference.

CameronBornAndBred
12-21-2008, 02:54 PM
I heard back from jaklopeh and he confirmed that he can get Duke jerseys custom made with whatever name and whatever number. He can also get the jerseys in away blue if that's your preference.
Gotohellcarolina would be my jersey name.

Indoor66
12-21-2008, 03:36 PM

Isn't that Gotohellkerowhina?

yancem
12-21-2008, 03:39 PM

You could make 666 your number for added emphasis on the hell!

mr. synellinden
11-10-2012, 01:11 PM
You could make 666 your number for added emphasis on the hell!

I was just doing a search for custom-made Duke jerseys and came across this old thread. Does anyone know where you can get them made and choose your own name and number? Or where you can get a blank one?