WR Blair Holliday

DE Allen Jackson (shoulder)

S Corbin McCarthy (shoulder)

S Taylor Sowell (leg)

CameronBornAndBred
11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
PROBABLE

QB Sean Renfree (head)

WHEW!!! Great news, and the best looking list we've seen.

OldPhiKap
11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Odd that the list is shorter in November that in was in mid-September.

Looking forward to a week off after a big win on Saturday.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-01-2012, 01:04 PM
The list is shorter, but I'm concerned about Kenny Anunike's name being on there at all.

jimsumner
11-01-2012, 01:08 PM
The list is shorter, but I'm concerned about Kenny Anunike's name being on there at all.

Yep. Duke seems to be trading healthy DEs. Jordan DeWalt-Ondigo, Justin Foxx and Des Johnson have all missed time. Must be Anunike's turn. As soon as one DE gets healthy, another gets unhealthy.

But juggling players in November is just part of college football. Goes with the turf. Not sure if that's a pun or not.

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Yep. Duke seems to be trading healthy DEs. Jordan DeWalt-Ondigo, Justin Foxx and Des Johnson have all missed time. Must be Anunike's turn. As soon as one DE gets healthy, another gets unhealthy.

But juggling players in November is just part of college football. Goes with the turf. Not sure if that's a pun or not.

At least there's no turf toe!

Wander
11-01-2012, 01:37 PM

Eek. Me too. Is there a better ACC defensive lineman outside of Tallahassee?

I don't mean to sound like I'm giving up on the Clemson game, but the last two games are really important (maybe REALLY IMPORTANT, all caps, if Miami beats VT tonight), and I'd rather just have Renfree and Anunike healthy for those.

Dev11
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
If karma is a thing, Kenny Anunike is getting an awesome prize somewhere down the road. His Duke career has been so horribly affected by injury.

jimsumner
11-01-2012, 02:49 PM

Make that DeWalt-Ondijo and Dez Johnson.