PDA

View Full Version : WBB - Status of Henson/Wells

Sandman
10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Just saw the WBB Blue/White game box score. I did not see either Amber Henson or Chloe Wells listed. Can anyone give an update on these two potentially outstanding players? Are they still at Duke? Injured? ?????

Thanks.

jimsumner
10-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Just saw the WBB Blue/White game box score. I did not see either Amber Henson or Chloe Wells listed. Can anyone give an update on these two potentially outstanding players? Are they still at Duke? Injured? ?????

Thanks.

Henson and Richa Jackson are still recovering from knee surgery. Wells has an injured foot, IIRC.

All are expected to return before Christmas.

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2012, 06:03 PM

That's gonna be a long wait, Karima graduated. :rolleyes:
Speaking of her though, a huge deserving congrats to KC for helping the Indiana Fever to their WNBA title. I think she is the first Dukie from the women's program to be on a WNBA championship roster.

Sandman
10-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Henson and Richa Jackson are still recovering from knee surgery. Wells has an injured foot, IIRC.

Thanks, Jim. I appreciate the info, as we all do from you.

That's gonna be a long wait, Karima graduated.

In that case, they will definitely play again for Duke before Christmas:)

Dukehky
10-29-2012, 08:07 PM
We've got plenty of regular season success, they just need to be healthy and ready to go to make a valid push in March. I know they're ranked three, but I think the only team that can beat DWB when healthy is Baylor.