TE Jack Farrell (leg)
WR Blair Holliday
DE Allen Jackson (shoulder)
S Corbin McCarthy (shoulder)
S Taylor Sowell (leg)
Reply | Quote

Dr. Rosenrosen
10-25-2012, 04:43 PM
So, Vernon not listed at all? Wasn't he still limited or is he back to 100%?

DukeSean
10-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Good to see that list slowly shrinking and people moving from doubtful->questionable->probable. And good not to see Conner Vernon anywhere on that list. I'm hoping that it doesn't grow after this weekend.

I thought that Connette was probable? Seemed like the twitter chatter indicated that he would be part of the game plan for FSU.

Bob Green
10-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Brandon Braxton being Doubtful hurts against a strong running team like Florida State. In addition to our secondary being depleted, Braxton is a big hitter who provides strong run support. Plus, I believe the secondary is going to have to make a lot of tackles.

loran16
10-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Well guys, it's not that bad. And by that bad, I mean Maryland bad.

They have 28 guys on their injury list, including ALL THREE starting QBs. They're down to a planned to be redshirted true frosh at QB, with a linebacker as their now backup.

Oh god.

Olympic Fan
10-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Just announced that S Anthony Young-Wiseman underwent arthroscopic knee surgery -- out indefinitely.

So that's three safeties defninitely out -- Sowell, McCarthy and Young-Wiseman -- a fourth safety probably out (Braxton) and a fifth safety (who would have been a starter) forced to sit out the sidelines (jeremy Cash).

Brutal how the injuries keep accumulating at the same posiion. Agree it's not as bad a Maryland, but our secondary situation is pretty darn bad.

budwom
10-26-2012, 07:18 AM
plus Campbell who left the team. I was never a fan of his, but we could sure use the extra body right now.