PDA

View Full Version : Rob Lowe Interview on Being a Duke Parent

devildeac
10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
http://ondemand.duke.edu/video/33225/rob-lowe-talks-to-duke-student

Don't know if any one here saw this.

They need to get Springsteen and Mellencamp to do interviews, too. Well, Devil with a Blue Dress and Pink Houses would be cool alternatives;).

weezie
10-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Hooo baby, Rob Lowe is one handsome piece of eye candy.

I think I'll invite him to sit next to me in Cameron so he can learn the cheers from an expert and let me gaze into those blue eyes.
Surely my husband, "what's his name," wouldn't mind such a magnanimous gesture of welcome?

DevilAlumna
10-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Hooo baby, Rob Lowe is one handsome piece of eye candy.

I think I'll invite him to sit next to me in Cameron so he can learn the cheers from an expert and let me gaze into those blue eyes.
Surely my husband, "what's his name," wouldn't mind such a magnanimous gesture of welcome?

Man, I'd much rather have Rob Lowe be the "famous parent" of the class; far more attractive and interesting. I think we had the former Canadian PM, Mulroney, and Dan Quayle.

94duke
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Man, I'd much rather have Rob Lowe be the "famous parent" of the class; far more attractive and interesting. I think we had the former Canadian PM, Mulroney, and Dan Quayle.

How about Springsteen or Mellencamp?

budwom
10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Rob, of course, is a Duke law school grad and editor of the Law Review (sic), at least when he was Sam Seaborn.