PDA

View Full Version : 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
09-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Duke family, has anyone ordered the 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview? Send me a message if you have. I have a request if you have a copy of it.

duketaylor
09-29-2012, 08:00 PM
They stopped publishing it a few years ago I thought. I used to subscribe to it.

-jk
09-29-2012, 08:19 PM
They still publish it, but it's one of the last mags out each year.

linky (http://blueribbonyearbookonline.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59)

-jk

Cameron
09-29-2012, 08:50 PM
I enjoy the Blue Ribbon preview more than all the others due to the massive amount of information provided and in such sheer detail. I still haven't finished reading the 2009-10 edition, but I probably won't even bother since the ending has been spoiled. :D

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
09-30-2012, 01:56 PM
My son and I were hoping someone would have the preview for the DUKE basketball preview from 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview. I would appreciate any help.

Kedsy
09-30-2012, 02:47 PM
My son and I were hoping someone would have the preview for the DUKE basketball preview from 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview. I would appreciate any help.

As others have told you, the Blue Ribbon guide isn't out yet. Traditionally it is released in mid- to late-October. The past several years, I believe the team reports have been available on ESPN, although they may be part of the ESPN "insider" package.

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
09-30-2012, 03:22 PM
As others have told you, the Blue Ribbon guide isn't out yet. Traditionally it is released in mid- to late-October. The past several years, I believe the team reports have been available on ESPN, although they may be part of the ESPN "insider" package.

No one had told me anything, I appreciate your help. One person told me they had stopped making them and then another person had said they still make them. I just was asking if someone receive one to please let me know. Need to relax with the attitude, my son and I just was wanted some information about the preview.

HateCarolina
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM
No one had told me anything, I appreciate your help. One person told me they had stopped making them and then another person had said they still make them. I just was asking if someone receive one to please let me know. Need to relax with the attitude, my son and I just was wanted some information about the preview.

Wow. I think you need to take a deep breath too. It feels chippy in here like we just lost a close game. ; )

I just saw the Duke preview is out on ESPN, but you have to be an ESPN Insider. Hope this helps!!

Let's beat UVA next week Blue Devils!!!

NCDBlueDevilsTC78
10-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Duke fans, is there anyone that has purchases the 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview? My son and I are trying to get a copy of the DUKE preview in it. If anyone has this preview and would be willing to help us make a copy. Please email me. I would really appreciate it.

-jk
10-10-2012, 11:41 AM
You could try ordering your own copy of the handbook. They put a lot of work into it. It's only fair they earn something for it.

-jk

sagegrouse
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM
You could try ordering your own copy of the handbook. They put a lot of work into it. It's only fair they earn something for it.

-jk

My thoughts exactly, but I didn't want to seem like a toady for "the man."

sage

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
10-10-2012, 02:02 PM

-jk

Also, I have it on good authority that it tends to come out later than many other season previews... :)