PDA

View Full Version : Way too damn funny, props to

duketaylor
08-04-2007, 06:39 PM
whoever did this;)
http://p203.ezboard.com/fcameroncraziesfrm13.showMessage?topicID=3937.topi c

JBDuke
08-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Note, to visit site requires registration. Duketaylor - if it's that funny, how about a quick synopsis so that we can decide whether or not it's worth the trouble of registering at ezboard??

OZZIE4DUKE
08-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Note, to visit site requires registration. Duketaylor - if it's that funny, how about a quick synopsis so that we can decide whether or not it's worth the trouble of registering at ezboard??

And using bugmenot only half works. After entering that login info, it then asks for the password again, which of course only shows up as ****** in the field, so that doesn't work.

duketaylor
08-05-2007, 07:07 AM
registration, I mean. Didn't even think about it as I'm there regularly.
Synopsis:
Carolina, so easy even a caveman can do it. Simply priceless. Gotta see it, I promise!! Go ahead and register.

JasonEvans
08-05-2007, 07:47 AM
registration, I mean. Didn't even think about it as I'm there regularly.
Synopsis:
Carolina, so easy even a caveman can do it. Simply priceless. Gotta see it, I promise!! Go ahead and register.

Grrr- so I registered and now it says "You have requested access to a private forum.
Please enter the access password for this forum."

-Jason "well, that was fun" Evans

YmoBeThere
08-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Grrr- so I registered and now it says "You have requested access to a private forum.
Please enter the access password for this forum."

-Jason "well, that was fun" Evans

Maybe they recognized I was faking my info, but I couldn't get in either.

"Another 3 minutes wasted..."

Ima Facultiwyfe
08-05-2007, 11:18 AM
I gave it a shot. This would confound the professor for sure. As bad as I am at this access stuff....he's even less patient. (Bless his heart.) I jumped through every hoop "ezboard" (what a misnomer) threw up there. No soap.

Love you though, Ima

grannyduke
08-05-2007, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=Ima Facultiwyfe;34803]I gave it a shot. This would confound the professor for sure. As bad as I am at this access stuff....he's even less patient. (Bless his heart.) I jumped through every hoop "ezboard" (what a misnomer) threw up there. No soap.

Love you though, Ima[/QUOTE

I too tried and was told I was trying to access a private board and needed a password, This registration was way too complicated.

YmoBeThere
08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
....he's even less patient. (Bless his heart.)

Off-topic, but your paranthetical BHH made me chuckle. Recently moved to the Boston area and I don't hear the phrase much around here. It made me remember one occasion where I was at work talking to a peer when he said, "Insert name here is moron." The woman who reported to me was standing beside us and whipped out a BHH nearly in unison. Okay, I guess you had to be there.:D

jacone21
08-05-2007, 10:39 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/roshanritter/UNC-Caveman.jpg

TillyGalore
08-06-2007, 12:43 PM
I love it, I love it, I love it.

LMAO over this picture!!!! Jacone21 thank you so much for posting the pic, it really brightened up my day.

Ima Facultiwyfe
08-06-2007, 11:17 PM
That's a HOOT!!!!
Love, Ima

gep
08-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Looks like a good t-shirt... any problems with copyright on the Carolina stuff, or the caveman himself? Kinda like that "I agree with Roy" t-shirt. Funny stuff:)

Lulu
08-08-2007, 05:58 AM
parodies etc are generally protected from copyright infringement, so I doubt there's any problem here. I'm no lawyer though.

Carlos
08-08-2007, 11:42 AM
That one's making the rounds and appears to be doctored up for any school you want. I've had a friend send me a similar one with Pitt as the school.