PDA

View Full Version : Nike Peach Jam

OldPhiKap
07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Need some help from the recruit gurus here. The Nike Peach Jam is this week, and it usually has a pretty loaded roster of talent. Anyone know whether there are any Duke targets/commits playing, and/or others to watch? And if so, what teams they are on?

OldPhiKap
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Bump. Anyone have info?

Ichabod Drain
07-17-2012, 03:32 PM
From just glancing at the teams I recognized Randle and Jones' Texas Titans as well as Tyus Jones' Howard Pulley team. That's all I've got off the top of my head.

OldPhiKap
07-17-2012, 03:38 PM
From just glancing at the teams I recognized Randle and Jones' Texas Titans as well as Tyus Jones' Howard Pulley team. That's all I've got off the top of my head.

Thanks, that helps.

Ichabod Drain
07-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks, that helps.

Thats Julius Randle and Matt Jones Texas Titans, realized I had two Jones in there.

gam7
07-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Need some help from the recruit gurus here. The Nike Peach Jam is this week, and it usually has a pretty loaded roster of talent. Anyone know whether there are any Duke targets/commits playing, and/or others to watch? And if so, what teams they are on?

I'm no guru, but I can help a bit. I actually went to the EYBL stop in Oakland for a day so saw a lot of these teams play (for a few minutes at least). The top 24 teams out of the 40 on the EYBL circuit play in the Peach Jam. Here's a link to the teams playing: http://www.nikeeyb.com/Events/eybl-finals-at-the-nike-peach-jam. Lots of Duke prospects (and others of interest) here.

I don't have the team rosters in front of me, but here's what I can tell you:

Pool A
California Supreme - Marcus Lee - they are a very good team.
Houston Hoops - Justise Winslow
CP3 All-Stars - Pinson and JaQuel Richmond
Mokan Elite - Semi Ojeleye

Pool B
Oakland Soldiers are always strong - Stanley Johnson who I believe Duke has some interest in, Aaron Gordon
Boo Williams - Troy Williams (UK and UNC are involved with him) and Cat Barber.

Pool C
CIA Bounce is the Canadian team with Andrew Wiggins, arguably the best high school player regardless of class. He was very impressive in Oakland.
Texas Titans has Randle and Duke commit Matt Jones.
Mac Irvin Fire has Jahlil Okafor and Jabari Parker (who is out with injury).
Howard Pulley - Tyus Jones

Pool D
Team Takeover - BeeJay Anya - this is the DC area team.
Baltimore Elite - I believe Aquille Carr plays for them but I didn't see him in Oakland - he's the 5'6 Seton Hall signee. Generally regarded as the most exciting player to watch.

Have fun.

OldPhiKap
07-17-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm no guru, but I can help a bit. I actually went to the EYBL stop in Oakland for a day so saw a lot of these teams play (for a few minutes at least). The top 24 teams out of the 40 on the EYBL circuit play in the Peach Jam. Here's a link to the teams playing: http://www.nikeeyb.com/Events/eybl-finals-at-the-nike-peach-jam. Lots of Duke prospects (and others of interest) here.

I don't have the team rosters in front of me, but here's what I can tell you:

Pool A
California Supreme - Marcus Lee - they are a very good team.
Houston Hoops - Justise Winslow
CP3 All-Stars - Pinson and JaQuel Richmond
Mokan Elite - Semi Ojeleye

Pool B
Oakland Soldiers are always strong - Stanley Johnson who I believe Duke has some interest in, Aaron Gordon
Boo Williams - Troy Williams (UK and UNC are involved with him) and Cat Barber.

Pool C
CIA Bounce is the Canadian team with Andrew Wiggins, arguably the best high school player regardless of class. He was very impressive in Oakland.
Texas Titans has Randle and Duke commit Matt Jones.
Mac Irvin Fire has Jahlil Okafor and Jabari Parker (who is out with injury).
Howard Pulley - Tyus Jones

Pool D
Team Takeover - BeeJay Anya - this is the DC area team.
Baltimore Elite - I believe Aquille Carr plays for them but I didn't see him in Oakland - he's the 5'6 Seton Hall signee. Generally regarded as the most exciting player to watch.

Have fun.

Many thanks, I will post what I see.