PDA

View Full Version : Printing Threads

EarlJam
08-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I would like to print all the stories shared on the "Duke Damage" thread on the Main Board. Can I do this with one click or do I need to open up each post and print individually?

I'm not good at this kind of stuff - but there are some great stories over there (as with the new thread, "Duke Delight"). I'd like to have them handy in hardcopy and am just wondering about the simplest wat to do that.

Thanks.

-EarlJam

Indoor66
08-02-2007, 11:49 AM
I would like to print all the stories shared on the "Duke Damage" thread on the Main Board. Can I do this with one click or do I need to open up each post and print individually?

I'm not good at this kind of stuff - but there are some great stories over there (as with the new thread, "Duke Delight"). I'd like to have them handy in hardcopy and am just wondering about the simplest wat to do that.

Thanks.

-EarlJam

I have no idea on printing issue but I do prefer your new picture...lol

EarlJam
08-02-2007, 12:03 PM
I have no idea on printing issue but I do prefer your new picture...lol

Thanks! That's me at the Red Light Cafe in Atlanta a couple of years ago. The crowd - I ROCKED them! The Crowd - They were raucous! The Crowd - Was comprised of about eight people.

-Rock Star EarlJam

DevilAlumna
08-02-2007, 03:13 PM

I'd go with adjusting your board viewing preferences to flat view, with a maximum of posts showing. To save space, you might also want to adjust your browser's text size to be smaller.