PDA

View Full Version : Not Exactly

TobaMom
05-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Is anyone else bothered by the commentators in the "Hansbrough fouled by Dunleavy" clip? They mention several times that Hansbrough was fouled by his former teammate, Dunleavy. Really? Not exactly the same school, guys.

1 24 90
05-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Is anyone else bothered by the commentators in the "Hansbrough fouled by Dunleavy" clip? They mention several times that Hansbrough was fouled by his former teammate, Dunleavy. Really? Not exactly the same school, guys.

Could they mean that they were former teammates on the Pacers? Not sure if Dunleavy & Hansbrough overlapped on the Pacers.

TobaMom
05-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh, didn't think of that. Not too much of an NBA fan, so of course I was thinking college ball. Never mind. :) (I did smile when they spoke about Hansbrough not being too well liked by teammates.)

MCFinARL
05-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Oh, didn't think of that. Not too much of an NBA fan, so of course I was thinking college ball. Never mind. :) (I did smile when they spoke about Hansbrough not being too well liked by teammates.)

Just confirming, they were Pacers teammates last year.

weezie
05-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Hahaha, delightful payback by Haslem. Not even close to t-bangs clumsy hit on Wade but entertaining nonetheless. Commentators are desperate for someone to give a toot.

Possibly a collarbone stinger for hans-ugh. Good lord, t-hans is still setting that stupid pick? Really?!
Wade might need a rabies booster after being clawed by lonely t.

sagegrouse
05-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Could they mean that they were former teammates on the Pacers? Not sure if Dunleavy & Hansbrough overlapped on the Pacers.

Oh, yeah. When Hansbrough was a rookie, Dunleavy and Dahntay made him wear Duke stuff. Heh-heh. -- sage

OZZIE4DUKE
05-23-2012, 10:31 PM

Didn't Dunleavy bloody Hanstravel's nose earlier this year, a la Gerald H? :cool:

OldPhiKap
05-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Oh, yeah. When Hansbrough was a rookie, Dunleavy and Dahntay made him wear Duke stuff. Heh-heh. -- sage

That makes my day! Probably makes my tomorrow as well.

GTH,C, GTH!!!!

Steven43
05-24-2012, 12:01 AM

Please tell me there are photos of him wearing Duke gear.