PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie-diculous!

Son of Jarhead
05-01-2012, 02:03 PM
A Kyrie Irving Top-10 Plays from his NBA Rookie (of-the-Year!, easily) season... Enjoy!:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZBqtph7jo&feature=youtu.be

I looked and could not find, but if this has been posted already, Mods, feel free to move or remove.

Jarhead
05-01-2012, 04:14 PM
A Kyrie Irving Top-10 Plays from his NBA Rookie (of-the-Year!, easily) season... Enjoy!:cool:

I looked and could not find, but if this has been posted already, Mods, feel free to move or remove.

Nice find. Thanks. I think I'm going to watch it again,... and again...

Either the Cavaliers build around him, or let him get away. When he raises to the greatest ever, the uniform he'll be pictured in will be of the team that does build around him.

mr. synellinden
05-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Nice find. Thanks. I think I'm going to watch it again,... and again...

Either the Cavaliers build around him, or let him get away. When he raises to the greatest ever, the uniform he'll be pictured in will be of the team that does build around him.

Agreed - I could watch that several times in a row. It made me want to go buy an Irving #2 jersey. What a spectacular talent.

rthomas
05-01-2012, 05:47 PM
I love the move on Lebron.

Johnny Chill
05-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I love the move on Lebron.

I thought that was the best. Is that the Statue of Liberty play?

How does he make those layups?

Newton_14
05-01-2012, 09:06 PM

This is awesome. Really great find. Oh what could have been. One full season at Duke would have been nice. Two would have been even better. Kyrie would have dramatically changed this past seasons team.

Those 10 plays were awesome but the move on Lebron was just sick. Kyrie uses his left hand to finish better than any guard I have seen in a long time, maybe ever. He makes it look easy.

ThePublisher
05-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Wow, he is just incredible... Perennial all star in waiting.

KenTankerous
05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Nice highlights. Onederfully Done.

Can't wait for a few years when Kyrie and say, Anthony Davis and Demarcus Cousins take their talent to Theme-Park drenched central Florida to bring five-six-seven championships to the Orlando Thunder. (Yeah, they'll have new billionaire owners who bought the OK franchise by then.)

The Magic is gone.

Son of Jarhead
05-02-2012, 02:55 PM
This is awesome. Really great find. Oh what could have been. One full season at Duke would have been nice. Two would have been even better. Kyrie would have dramatically changed this past seasons team.

Those 10 plays were awesome but the move on Lebron was just sick. Kyrie uses his left hand to finish better than any guard I have seen in a long time, maybe ever. He makes it look easy.

The move on Lebron is fantastic, but my favorite is the block... it really shows Kyrie's hops. Almost all his layups are whirling wonders off the glass from below the rim that make you go "how did he get through all those players?", but that block was way up there, really showed what a great athlete he is. Dang-it-all-to... -the-place-carolina-can-go-to, he may actually get me to watch the NBA more.

gwlaw99
05-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Number 3 is my favorite