PDA

View Full Version : ACC Publicly Reprimands UNC For Football Scandal

Newton_14
04-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Link (http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/11006667/)

The ACC issued an official reprimand today to UNC for the cheating, and subsequent penalties by the NCAA in the sport of football. As usual UNC took the opportunity to pat themselves on the back. See statement below from the article.

UNC responded to the reprimand in a statement saying:

“As a charter member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, the University of North Carolina is proud of its long and rich history in what we believe is the ultimate blend of academic and athletics in the country. The unfortunate and regrettable experiences of the last few years have been difficult for the University community to endure, but we believe UNC will be a better and stronger member of the conference going forward.”

roywhite
04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Link (http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/11006667/)

The ACC issued an official reprimand today to UNC for the cheating, and subsequent penalties by the NCAA in the sport of football. As usual UNC took the opportunity to pat themselves on the back. See statement below from the article.

ugh....arrogance on display, I'm afraid.

Would seem like a child who's been disciplined and punished, then responds with..."I've been a very good boy for a long time, perhaps the best boy of all. It's unfortunate what I've had to go through over the last year or so. Don't worry, though; I'll be an even better boy going foward."

OldPhiKap
04-20-2012, 10:10 PM
ugh....arrogance on display, I'm afraid.

Would seem like a child who's been disciplined and punished, then responds with..."I've been a very good boy for a long time, perhaps the best boy of all. It's unfortunate what I've had to go through over the last year or so. Don't worry, though; I'll be an even better boy going foward."

[Eddie Haskell] "Sorry, Mrs. Cleaver." [/Eddie Haskell]

moonpie23
04-20-2012, 10:38 PM
oooooo....a public reprimand........that will teach them a lesson...

devildeac
04-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Ahh, yes, the carolina way...

What a pile of %$#&!