PDA

View Full Version : Nix Nixed - Now a Knick?

BD80
04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
This relates to various threads, Michigan State center Derrick Nix suspended indefinitely for marijuana arrest, future with program in "serious jeopardy" according to Izzo.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/18271299/msus-derrick-nix-arrested-suspended-indefinitely

At 6'9", not really an NBA center, but he is a physical presence. This could certainly hurt MSU next year; could it move Mason down in the draft if Nix decides to turn pro rather than win his way back into Izzo's good graces?

UrinalCake
04-03-2012, 03:15 PM
At the time of the arrest he was listening to Stevie Nicks.

DukeFanSince1990
04-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Nix is a moon of Pluto.

CDu
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM
This relates to various threads, Michigan State center Derrick Nix suspended indefinitely for marijuana arrest, future with program in "serious jeopardy" according to Izzo.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/18271299/msus-derrick-nix-arrested-suspended-indefinitely

At 6'9", not really an NBA center, but he is a physical presence. This could certainly hurt MSU next year; could it move Mason down in the draft if Nix decides to turn pro rather than win his way back into Izzo's good graces?

No. Nix isn't even remotely a threat to Mason's draft position. There are much better big men than Nix who won't get drafted.

BD80
04-03-2012, 07:30 PM
No. Nix isn't even remotely a threat to Mason's draft position. There are much better big men than Nix who won't get drafted.

So you nix my notion of Nix to the Knicks? I must have been Linsane! I guess I'll try to Melo.

MChambers
04-03-2012, 07:42 PM
So you nix my notion of Nix to the Knicks? I must have been Linsane! I guess I'll try to Melo.

With his record, he sounds like a future Wizard, but that is not alliterative, sadly.

subzero02
04-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Marijuana helps to explain his ability to gain weight during the season... If he is reinstated he needs to consider the Draymond Green weightloss program