PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Likes Angus Barn, Leaves Large Tip

Bluedog
03-09-2012, 10:17 AM
I like it too Peyton! Gave nearly a 50% tip on a $625 bill. The server has been fired for leaking an image of the bill.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-leaves-generous-tip-server-gets-fired-210105919.html

Chris Chase's articles on Yahoo! Sports are typically terrible, but at least this one mentions Angus Barn. :) Although he still manages to take a shot at its name...

cf-62
03-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I like it too Peyton! Gave nearly a 50% tip on a $625 bill. The server has been fired for leaking an image of the bill.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-leaves-generous-tip-server-gets-fired-210105919.html

Chris Chase's articles on Yahoo! Sports are typically terrible, but at least this one mentions Angus Barn. :) Although he still manages to take a shot at its name...

Speaking of which, the Turkey Lounge (in the barn), as well as the Meat Locker, are great places to watch games (like tonight). Yum!!!

weezie
03-09-2012, 11:58 AM
From Yahoo article, a great oxymoron, "Raleigh glitterati"

quelle hoot....

cato
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
From Yahoo article, a great oxymoron, "Raleigh glitterati"

quelle hoot....

Yeah, I read that as a jab at the Angus Barn specifically, and Raleigh generally.

HaveFunExpectToWin
03-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Now I need some chocolate chess pie, thanks Peyton.

77devil
03-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I read that as a jab at the Angus Barn specifically, and Raleigh generally.

Me too. The blogger has no clue what terrific beef and wine is served at the Barn.

DukieInKansas
03-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I've been craving prime rib for weeks. This may have just tipped me over the edge. Wish I could go to the Barn.

OZZIE4DUKE
03-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Ignorance is ignorance. The blogger has no idea what he's talking about. Someday, maybe he'll be lucky enough to eat there. :cool:

devildeac
03-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Ignorance is ignorance. The blogger has no idea what he's talking about. Someday, maybe he'll be lucky enough to eat there. :cool:

Speaking of eating at the Angus Barn, doesn't someone owe you a dinner there...

;)

captmojo
03-10-2012, 09:44 AM
I've been craving prime rib for weeks. This may have just tipped me over the edge. Wish I could go to the Barn.

Me too. Trouble is, I always wind up taken to the woodshed. :eek:

OZZIE4DUKE
03-10-2012, 12:40 PM

Speaking of eating at the Angus Barn, doesn't someone owe you a dinner there...

;)

Yes, and he hasn't forgotten, because I keep reminding him! :cool: He just hasn't gotten back to the area yet. Or so he claims! :D

Acymetric
03-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Got to go to the Angus Barn once as a gift when I graduated high school...I'm getting hungry for a steak thinking about it. Just outrageously good.