PDA

View Full Version : Body Paint for Cameron Crazies?

porsche5k
02-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Former and current Crazies,

What type of paint do you usually use for arms and legs? I want to support our team the best way possible, any painting tips are welcome!

davekay1971
02-04-2012, 09:10 PM
The last time I used body paint at Cameron was wayyyy back in 1990, my freshman year, when Carolina came to Cameron and kicked our butts. I was hung over on tequila, covered in sweaty face paint, depressed from the loss, and had to clean up the stadium for Navy ROTC. The all-around sucktitude of the moment resonates with me today.

So my only tip about body paint - if you're going to do it, don't drink too much tequila the night before, and, if you have to clean up the stadium after the game, try to only do it for a win. Frankly, unless you're a hot girl (and I didn't qualify for either of those two words), probably better to avoid the body paint altogether.

Ima Facultiwyfe
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM
PM Native for the best advice. He'll be happy to know you're joining up!
Love, Ima

dukieox
02-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Captain of tent 1 2001-02 and 02-03 here.

Standard latex house paint is surprisingly perfect. Let's the body move without flaking off, very easy to apply, and comes off with ease in the shower. I feel bad for the housekeepers on east campus the morning after games though...