PDA

View Full Version : WBB: Duke 75, Wake Forest 43

wandalee
02-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Ladies play tonight at 7 at Cameron. Unfortuneately, the men play at the exact same time. Too bad the ACC can't do a better job of scheduling.

CameronBornAndBred
02-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Ladies play tonight at 7 at Cameron. Unfortuneately, the men play at the exact same time. Too bad the ACC can't do a better job of scheduling.
Both teams are gonna win. You can watch the men on ESPN, and the women on Goduke.com. Multitasking!:cool:

wandalee
02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Both teams are gonna win. You can watch the men on ESPN, and the women on Goduke.com. Multitasking!:cool:

I'm debating going to the women's game and then watching the men's game on DVR when I get home. Just can't decide!

Lid
02-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm debating going to the women's game and then watching the men's game on DVR when I get home. Just can't decide!
This is my plan -- I hate to have to make a choice, though! Now I just have to decide if I want to try to put off knowing the results of the men's game until I watch...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be one of those people glued to my phone during time-outs of the women's game.

DU82
02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
This is my plan -- I hate to have to make a choice, though! Now I just have to decide if I want to try to put off knowing the results of the men's game until I watch...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be one of those people glued to my phone during time-outs of the women's game.

I'm taking my iPad to the women's game, hopefully connect to the Duke network, and watch both!

wandalee
02-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Mr Wandalee is recovering from a wicked migrane, so I opted to skip the women's game. But nothing on any free gametracker, so I can only keep up with scores. I hate missing a home game, but I'm with them in spirit.

wandalee
02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Duke up 36-19 at the half

wandalee
02-02-2012, 08:56 PM
It's a final - Duke wins 75-43. Both Haley and Richa had double-doubles and Elizabeth was 1 rebound away from having one, too.

Next up, UNC on Monday. GTHC, GTHC!