PDA

View Full Version : Duke games on DVD: please help find old thread

cspan37421
07-22-2007, 07:29 PM
There was a thread awhile back about old Duke games on DVD (some of which were probably originally on VHS). It ran for awhile. For some reason I can't find it using the search feature. If anyone can reply with the URL I would be much obliged. Thanks!

cspan

Cameron
07-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Don't have the actual link available, but I do have a website that was originally posted on it:

[redacted]

This is a wonderful site to order previously recorded Duke tapes. Hopefully this helps you out a little bit.

-jk
07-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Unless someone can show that they have the "expressed, written consent" of the copyright holders for the videos, we cannot allow links to them.

Sorry.

-jk

cspan37421
07-22-2007, 10:58 PM
As I suspected - had to be taken down b/c of RIAA-type concerns. America has gone copyright crazy.

Sadly it matters not to the law that CBS isn't selling these games on DVD (to my knowledge).

Thanks anyway for trying, Cameron.

Cameron
07-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Sorry for posting that link. I guess I am just so used to being able to throw around Duke sites like that on Devil's Den and, in the past, on here that I forgot about the new rules. Sorry again.

That "secret place" really does provide Devil fans with an amazing selection, though.