PDA

View Full Version : Blue Devil Network

UrinalCake
01-14-2012, 11:25 AM
The Blue Devil Network looks awesome, Duke is once again proving itself to be the leader in technological innovation and marketability. We sure are spoiled as fans! Could anyone who has access tell me how many games are video streamed live? That would be the main reason for me to get a subscription. In the past it was only a couple of preseason games, then you would get audio for all of the games. The behind-the-scenes access sounds nice too, but I could probably live with an audio-only subscription for that.

blazindw
01-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Yea, if more games are streamed live (football and basketball), that in itself would be worth the annual subscription. I love what they do with Duke Blue Planet, and would love more of it on the football side as well.

UrinalCake
01-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I don't think Duke Blue Planet is affiliated with the university. But yeah, they have some great content.

wilko
01-14-2012, 12:11 PM
If they put ALL the basketball and football games on this network for streaming; then I can finally cut the cable cord. There would be NO REASON whatsoever for me to continue with cable.

blazindw
01-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I don't think Duke Blue Planet is affiliated with the university. But yeah, they have some great content.

DBP is run by the University. Dave Bradley, Recruiting and Communications Coordinator (and fellow '04 alum) manages the site.