PDA

View Full Version : WBB: Duke vs Florida State

DevilWearsPrada
01-13-2012, 08:33 PM
The score is 68 55 Duke with less than 5 minutes of play. The game is televised on Fox Sports South. The Girls are looking great! And Cameron Indoor looks to have a great Friday night crowd.

73 66 is the Final Score.

jv001
01-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Liston is a player and so is Williams. Future looks bright for Duke Women's team. GoDuke!

Indoor66
01-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Women win by 7 and it was a VERY entertaining game.

Two #1 recruiting classes in a row are showing up now.

Two time defending ACC Champs.

Who was the coach before Coach P and where is she now?

Who was the AD who hired Coach P?

DevilWearsPrada
01-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Elizabeth Williams needs to stay out of foul trouble. She had a good game. Liston and Gray had a great game also. I only saw about 15 minutes of the 2nd half. Allison is being very consistent.

The girls go 4 0 in League play! Great game ladies!

chrishoke
01-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Great win - 1st place.

Verga3
01-13-2012, 09:51 PM

Great stuff for DWBB so far this year. Thank you Joe Alleva for Coach Cut and Coach P...I believe Kevin White agrees.

JG Nothing
01-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Congrats to the women and McCallie. I'm not sure your rhetorical questions have any purpose except to taunt. A lot of Duke fans still appreciate what Goestenkors did for the Duke basketball program. Pitting McCallie against Goestenkors does nothing but remind people of a past that unfortunately divided the fan base.

dball
01-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Exceptional effort on defense. Nice inside outside game with Liston and Williams today.

burnspbesq
01-14-2012, 06:04 AM
Interesting, and I think effective on balance, move to put AV at the point of the zone. She's not really fast enough to play the point in a 1-3-1 half court trap, and the Noles broke that pretty easily, but her length at the point of the 1-2-2 matchup takes away the head-on three and makes it much harder to reverse the ball.

Next year, with Henson at the top, the 1-3-1 half court trap could be a real weapon.