PDA

View Full Version : SRO/Bleacher tix for WFU

devildeac
01-13-2012, 07:41 PM
The email I received from the ID today:

Dear Iron Dukes member,

A special opportunity is available for select Iron Dukes members to purchase corner bleacher tickets in the Duke student section to the Duke vs. Wake Forest game on Thursday, January 19 at 7 pm.

These are standing room only bleacher tickets and cannot be transferred to other locations. A limited number of tickets exist, and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis on www.GoDuke.com/tickets. Please login with your login and password linked to your Iron Dukes account. There is a limit of 3 tickets per membership - price is $67.00 per ticket.

Pick up for these tickets will be at the Duke Athletic Ticket Office Will Call outside of the main entrance of Cameron Indoor Stadium on January 19. Will Call windows open one (1) hour prior to tip-off. Please note that tickets for this area are standing room only general admission, and the doors to Cameron Indoor Stadium will open one (1) hour prior to tip-off.

Thank you again for your support of Duke Athletics.

Go Duke!

Further decline in student interest, a nice "benefit" to being an ID or both?

CameronBornAndBred
01-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Further decline in student interest, a nice "benefit" to being an ID or both?
Ozzie made an interesting observation as we left Cameron last night. "There aren't any tents yet".

Duvall
01-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Ozzie made an interesting observation as we left Cameron last night. "There aren't any tents yet".

Home game isn't until March.

weezie
01-13-2012, 09:45 PM

WOW! You are so right!
I just realized that as I read this. Holy smokes, incredible.
OK, do I have to move there and start the vigil? Can I park an RV there, get maybe an exemption for age?

msdukie
01-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Home game isn't until March.

And?

blazindw
01-13-2012, 11:05 PM
And?

Black tenting doesn't start until Sunday: http://www.kville.info/