PDA

View Full Version : Paging Barry Jacobs! What about FSU-Princeton?

sagegrouse
01-10-2012, 09:43 AM
"Oh, good," I said to myself, "Barry is gonna tell us how awful Florida State was in the first half against Princeton." Nope. Didn't even make his list. He had the 13 points scored this season by Boston College against the Hahvahds as the low point.

Actually, the low point was the 10, ten, X, dies, dix, pair of fives that the Seminoles posted against the mighty Tigers, loser to the powerful Elon Phoenix. They trailed 10-27 at the half, rallied to send the home game to OT, and then lost in 3OTs.

sagegrouse

DukieInBrasil
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Actually, the low point was the 10, ten, X, dies, dix, pair of fives that the Seminoles posted against the mighty Tigers, loser to the powerful Elon Phoenix. They trailed 10-27 at the half, rallied to send the home game to OT, and then lost in 3OTs.
sagegrouse
also: diez (Span.) and dez (Port.). Still, a pathetic score no matter what language you speak...

MCFinARL
01-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Don't forget dieci (Italian). And, really, how is it possible for an allegedly top-half ACC team to score only 10 points in a single half?

Newton_14
01-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Don't forget dieci (Italian). And, really, how is it possible for an allegedly top-half ACC team to score only 10 points in a single half?

I once saw a "top-half" ACC team miss all its shots in a half and finish we 0, zero, zilch, nada, naught, no points in the half. Some strange new offensive scheme was played that took the words "spread the floor" to the max. :cool: