PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You

dukemomLA
07-21-2007, 01:29 AM
I wanted to thank all moderators and administrators of DBR for their great work for Duke fans and others (hello Straygator and others).

One of the "lessons learned" in my life is that people are quick to criticize and not so ready to send thanks. So I'm trying to turn that trend around.

DBR is the best website on the Net. During the season it keeps me informed. During the off-season it keeps me sane. (sort of -- I've never been truly sane according to most standards).

again, many many thanks and much appreciation for the great job you do for all of us. Much love.

gep
07-21-2007, 01:34 AM
One of the "lessons learned" in my life is that people are quick to criticize and not so ready to send thanks.

I agree. THANK YOU, DBR!!! This is my very main site for college sports information, especially basketball, and even more-so for Duke.

DBR rocks!!! GO DUKE!!!

fitimi1
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Ditto and keep up the great job. GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish80
07-21-2007, 10:55 AM
DBR is the best website on the Net. During the season it keeps me informed. During the off-season it keeps me sane. (sort of -- I've never been truly sane according to most standards).

again, many many thanks and much appreciation for the great job you do for all of us. Much love.

Great post, dukemomLA, couldn't agree more. Thanks DBR, for all that you do. I too flirt with insanity from time to time, and this web site helps keep me from going over the edge.

jlear
07-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Many of us post infrequently, but we are here most every day keeping up to date on news, rumors and opinions. Thank you DBR and everyone who actively takes part in the DBR community!

mgtr
07-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I am happy to admit that DBR is the only basketball forum I follow. The info is accurate, and the posters are sharp.

captmojo
07-21-2007, 10:09 PM
The best place to be is here.

DukeDevilDeb
07-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Ditto! And what I especially like is learning from people like watzone, Jason Evens, Boswell, throatybeard... and lots more that I don't have time or room enough to list.

And even when we have our occasional "Send McRoberts to Mars" threads, I can always find something else interesting and postive to read. I haven't posted much over the summer, but I read multiple times every day.

Thanks so much, DBR. GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madrasdukie
07-22-2007, 12:17 PM
That's exactly how I feel about you guys.
Many many thanks.

killerleft
07-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Mucho thanks from me, too, guys!

I access this site more than all others combined, and it's the only sports site I visit more than occasionally.

DBR, thanks again!

jimbonelson
07-22-2007, 07:51 PM
group hug............thanks everybody

Julio
07-23-2007, 09:25 AM
We really appreciate the continued support. It makes it a lot more fun to sit down and do this every day!