PDA

View Full Version : ACC transfers

Olympic Fan
01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Just watching Rhode Island beat Boston College today in double overtime with Virginia transfer Billy Baron scoring 24 for the Rams.

It got me thinking. BC transfer Brady Haislip is a key member of an undefeated Baylor team. Plus, the Wear twins are playing big minutes for an underachieving UCLA team. Add Walke transfer Tony Woods, starting at center for Oregon and a lot of ex-ACC guys are having an impact at a lot of places. That doesn't count ex-Dukie Olek Czyz, a mediocre player for a mediocre Nevada team.

PS Bad loss for the Eagles, falling at home to a teanm that was 2-12 coming in.

MChambers
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Just watching Rhode Island beat Boston College today in double overtime with Virginia transfer Billy Baron scoring 24 for the Rams.

It got me thinking. BC transfer Brady Haislip is a key member of an undefeated Baylor team. Plus, the Wear twins are playing big minutes for an underachieving UCLA team. Add Walke transfer Tony Woods, starting at center for Oregon and a lot of ex-ACC guys are having an impact at a lot of places. That doesn't count ex-Dukie Olek Czyz, a mediocre player for a mediocre Nevada team.

And soon LD II will be showing his NBA talent for UCLA, right?

weezie
01-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Man, BC is a hot mess.

Billy Dat
02-03-2012, 04:56 PM

I thought I would revive this thread simply to point out that Nevada has become a HOT squad riding a 16 game winning streak and Mr. Czyz is the third leading scorer and second leading rebounder at 12 and 6 in 27 mpg.