PDA

View Full Version : "I just became Grant Hill?!?! How did that happen?"

JasonEvans
07-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Folks may notice some temporary changes to their "titles" as they post. Do not become concerned if this happens to you. The effects are entriely temporary and will wear off in due time.

-Jason "if you are wondering what the heck I am talking about, you may want to check out this thread (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256&page=3) on the off-topic board" Evans

SilkyJ
07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
For example this week, I was Tommy Amaker when I had 259 posts (Tommy had 259 steals at Duke) I was then Shane Battier the next day when I reached 266 (he ahd 266 steals)

Someone was Casey Sanders when he was around 120 (casey had 120 blocks, or so) etc. etc. As soon as you post again, you obviously lose that title. I think its a great idea!

Apparently 113 is Elton Brand (blocks) and 114 is Carrawell (blocks...) (Someone private messaged me)

I guess whats going in is whatever "hustle" stat a player has more of, either steals or blocks, that number of posts gets assigned to them. I dont think assists/rebs are a factor. But I maintain that 413 should be JJ (3-pointers...)

dukemomLA
07-20-2007, 04:23 AM
I spent a couple of days as Chris Carrawell. Didn't know why, but...since I love CC, I figured what the hell. Thanks for this thread to 'explain' things.

captmojo
07-21-2007, 10:12 PM
I briefly saw my identity as Shane Battier but alas, it didn't stick.

hc5duke
07-22-2007, 03:29 PM
I was Shav sometime this week - I thought it was a step-up from benchwarmer or something but I guess I'm back to bench warmer