PDA

View Full Version : The one-and-done rule

g-money
12-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Any news on whether this scourge of college basketball will be A) extended to two years, B) left at one, or C) eliminated altogether?

Give me A or even C. Anything but 5 more years of B.

uh_no
12-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Any news on whether this scourge of college basketball will be A) extended to two years, B) left at one, or C) eliminated altogether?

Give me A or even C. Anything but 5 more years of B.

a quick google search says no, nothing has been decided officially, but reports are that its not going to change

feldspar
12-06-2011, 12:21 PM
a quick google search says no, nothing has been decided officially, but reports are that its not going to change

A lot of mixed information out there. Some articles suggesting it's not going to change, some saying it will stay at 19 for the first two years of the new CBA, then move to 20.

Jarhead
12-07-2011, 03:09 PM
A lot of mixed information out there. Some articles suggesting it's not going to change, some saying it will stay at 19 for the first two years of the new CBA, then move to 20.

That's what I thought, too, but I cannot find a verification. I'd like it to be twenty one along with what the voting age should be, and with what the drinking age is. Oh, yeah, shut down Facebook and Twitter, maybe the New York Yankees, too. http://crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/icon_joker.gif