PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Parking for Duke Basketball

CameronDuke
12-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Hello,

I was planning on attending my first game at Cameron on Wednesday vs. Colorado State. I will be traveling in from Morrisville, NC and was wondering about the parking situation at Duke on game day. Are there decks for fans to park in or is there adequate parking around campus in lots? Is it free parking? Any information that can be shared would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I was planning on attending my first game at Cameron on Wednesday vs. Colorado State. I will be traveling in from Morrisville, NC and was wondering about the parking situation at Duke on game day. Are there decks for fans to park in or is there adequate parking around campus in lots? Is it free parking? Any information that can be shared would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Information about public parking for Men's Basketball from goduke.com: https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/4499.pdf

Kimist
12-04-2011, 08:21 PM
The public parking lots near LaSalle St/Circuit Drive are your best bet. If you feel "lucky" you might wish to try the parking deck near the Bryan Center. All are within a reasonable walking distance of Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Most on-street (and normally legal) parking is generally blocked off during games. (But same will be clear when you leave the game.)

I guess the logic is every $10 they can grab is a bonus. ;)

k

OldPhiKap
12-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Enjoy the game! If you can get in the Bryan Center parking, you get a nice walk through West Campus (BC is right next to the Chapel, so you can duck in there and then walk over to Cameron through the Western arm of the campus). School store is in BC as well, if you want some Duke schwag.