PDA

View Full Version : 2011-12 Autographed Team Poster update

obsesseddukefan
12-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to give an update to everyone who ordered...looks like they are starting to ship them out. My bank statement has the cash being taken out. When I made the call to place the order the nice woman on the phone said that I would be charged once they start shipping. Mods, if need be please place this in the right thread if this has been repeated. Forever Duke! ;)

matts83
12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the update. I figured it would take some time again just like last year. Does anyone know the size of the poster?

erbeard
12-02-2011, 10:53 AM
You should be receiving the poster soon then. I ordered one last year and right after I was charged, I received the poster within a week or so. Cant wait to get the 2011-2012 version. I ordered two this year!!!!

Kewlswim
12-16-2011, 01:36 AM
Hi,

I think maybe I should call Duke Basketball office? I have been charged, but no poster. :(

GO DUKE!!

Bluedog
12-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Hi,

I think maybe I should call Duke Basketball office? I have been charged, but no poster. :(

GO DUKE!!

I just got mine today via USPS (looks nice!), so I'd give it a few more days before being concerned. If they charged you, it should be on its way.

obsesseddukefan
12-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi,

GO DUKE!!

I am on the fence as well...was charged the 2nd of this month but still nothing. Will give it till this Sat. and take it from there

superdave
12-16-2011, 10:52 AM
I am on the fence as well...was charged the 2nd of this month but still nothing. Will give it till this Sat. and take it from there

Mine arrived Wednesday.

Kewlswim
12-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi,

My family roots for other schools--usually Stanford and Boise State. Because of me they cursorily root for Duke (unless Duke clashes with Stanford or BSU). This poster is one of the Christmas gifts I give myself. Well, actually, it is the only gift, except this year I have to buy a car so I am counting that as a gift--though it really isn't. Oh I am sure others in the family would appreciate the poster. However, I doubt they would be like, "Oh my goodness I have Austin Rivers and Tyler Thorton (not to mention the rest of the teams) signatures on the Duke poster...WOO HOO." It would be for them, ho hum another gift. The autographed poster is the special gift I give myself and I am appreciative the Duke Basketball Office makes it available. I imagine most other buyers buy the gift for others, as is the case (and really should be the case) with most presents during the holiday season. So when it does not arrive I get antsy about it. I behave the way a boy acts (a well behaving boy that is, no tantrums) and not the seasoned gentleman I am in both anticipation and possession of said poster. :D

GO DUKE!!

obsesseddukefan
12-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Just delivered 5 minutes ago and looks AWESOME!!! :)

Kewlswim
12-17-2011, 01:49 AM
Woo hoo!!!