PDA

View Full Version : The Official Mike Krzyzewski All-Time Career NCAA Wins Celebration Thread! 903!

SCMatt33
11-15-2011, 09:43 PM
The one great thing about the lockout is that just about everyone got to be in New York tonight for 903. CONGRATS COACH!!!

davekay1971
11-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Kongrzyzewulations Koach!

cbnaylor
11-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Congrats Coach. Job well done!

moonpie23
11-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Coach and ALL of the Duke BAsketball family....

OZZIE4DUKE
11-15-2011, 09:57 PM
http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif Congratulations Coach K on win #903! http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

NSDukeFan
11-15-2011, 09:59 PM
The one great thing about the lockout is that just about everyone got to be in New York tonight for 903. CONGRATS COACH!!!

That did work out very well. The other great thing is that the team was able to beat a good Michigan State team to get 903.

Dr. Tina
11-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, Coach K....So happy for you to reach #903 wins and kounting!!! You and your teams are awesome!!!!

OldPhiKap
11-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Vigil over, great win!!!

Great to see K with Bobby Knight, and his brother. Loved his interaction with his granddaughters, too.

Hard to believe he hit this, given how he started at Duke. Tom Butters deserves major credit, because most schools wouldn't have the faith and determination to stick with an unknown kid with a losing record like Tom did.

Congrats, Mike and Mickie!

Newton_14
11-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Congrats to the King of Kollege Hoops! Our Coach, Mike Krzyzewski! 903 Wins and counting!

Post thoughts here!

mph
11-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Congratulations Coach K! And thank you for making the last 30+ years so good to be a Dukie.

phaedrus
11-15-2011, 10:32 PM
The most amazing thing is Seth Davis has now been wrong 903 times.

hurleyfor3
11-15-2011, 10:47 PM

devildeac
11-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Maybe they should rename this NC highway:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_Highway_903

Faustus
11-15-2011, 11:21 PM
And to think all those years ago I wanted Tom Butters to hire Dr. Tom Davis. My my my.... Thanks for the wonderful ride which just keeps on going, Coach.

hurleyfor3
11-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Maybe they should rename this NC highway:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_Highway_903

Believe it or not, there is precedent in North Carolina for such a thing: NC 3 was moved to Cabarrus Country and named in honor of Dale Earnhardt.

Although I have a hunch that K's final win total will end up being some secondary road in Bladen County or somesuch.

There are a couple of places in North Carolina where highway numbers allude to Duke basketball. There's a Hurley/Laettner intersection of highways 11 and 32, and near Mount Airy, a reminder of the Greatest College Basketball Game Ever Played where 104 and 103 meet.

Billy Dat
11-15-2011, 11:28 PM
ESPN PR staffer claims that Blue Empire State Building is in honor of K. If so, very cool:
http://twitpic.com/7er3oi

throatybeard
11-15-2011, 11:40 PM
Believe it or not, there is precedent in North Carolina for such a thing: NC 3 was moved to Cabarrus Country and named in honor of Dale Earnhardt.

Although I have a hunch that K's final win total will end up being some secondary road in Bladen County or somesuch.

There are a couple of places in North Carolina where highway numbers allude to Duke basketball. There's a Hurley/Laettner intersection of highways 11 and 32, and near Mount Airy, a reminder of the Greatest College Basketball Game Ever Played where 104 and 103 meet.

Ah, the 3-136 switcheroo. 3 used to be a little no-count road off US 158 in Currituck County. Adam Prince, the king of North Carolina road geeks, wrote a whole article on it, IIRC.

Son of Jarhead
11-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Congrats, Coach K! ~~~~ Let the "Kountdown to 1K" begin!

Now, as I imagine Coach wants it... next play!

ChillinDuke
11-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Congratulations, Coach K!!! You make us all proud to root for Duke!!! You're truly an inspirational person.

- Chillin

superdave
11-15-2011, 11:56 PM
And many more to come, I pray.

bjornolf
11-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Congratulations, Coach. It couldn't have happened to a better man, or a better coach. And to do it against Izzo, one of the other "good" guys in the game, must have made it even more special.

Now on to 1000 and 5. ;)

KenTankerous
11-16-2011, 06:37 AM
I know y'all are used to this kind of behavior but I am still amazed and in awe with the class and, I don't know, let's say rightfully prioritized action, maybe? Coach Krzyzewski goes first to Izzo as is protocol, then The General, then his family. The interaction with Mickie (who just keeps getting better looking) and the girls and grandkids and his brother was touching and telling of what really matters to the man. What a great and humble man. I'm going to go read "Leading with The Heart" again...

davekay1971
11-16-2011, 07:53 AM
There are no good words to describe my appreciation for Coach K. Not only has he brought tremendous joy to all of us Duke basketball fans by winning...again and again and again...but he has represented our alma mater with class and dignity. Unlike the fans of some other schools with successful basketball programs, we can always point to our program with pride and say that our team wins, and they do it the right way. Coach has showed how to succeed and how to do it with honor. I can point to him as a true role model for my kids. He is, simply, the greatest, and he's a great man.

As I suspected, I feel my words are failing me. To summarize, then, inadequately, thank you Coach K. You're the greatest, and you make it very, very easy to be a Duke basketball fan.

davekay1971
11-16-2011, 08:14 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/bilas_jay/id/7235106/jay-bilas-reflecting-coach-k-record-climb

And from Grant Hill:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/basketball/ncaa/11/15/Grant.Hill.Coach.K/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a3

78Devil
11-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Does anyone have a good working list of which Duke former players were actually at the game? Obviously included those from whom the press took quotes, such as Battier, Hill, Hurley, Brand (not to mention Bilas and Jay Williams in the press itself). But I have heard there were "dozens", but never seen a list.

noyac
11-16-2011, 09:12 AM
I just wanted to congratulate Coach K on his wonderful accomplishment and showing the basketball world how to do things with class and dignity.

dukedrummer
11-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Coach K...Thank You for letting us be apart of your amazing journey. You are an inspiration to us all.

903!!!

Duke Drummer
GO DUKE!!

phaedrus
11-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Does anyone have a good working list of which Duke former players were actually at the game? Obviously included those from whom the press took quotes, such as Battier, Hill, Hurley, Brand (not to mention Bilas and Jay Williams in the press itself). But I have heard there were "dozens", but never seen a list.

ESPN also showed Boozer, Duhon, and Dunleavy.

Jackson
11-16-2011, 09:59 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/bilas_jay/id/7235106/jay-bilas-reflecting-coach-k-record-climb

And from Grant Hill:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/basketball/ncaa/11/15/Grant.Hill.Coach.K/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a3

Great articles! Very cool to read about the early days from Bilas. I still remember being at the Wagner game and seeing last night how far it has come since then.

Duke of Nashville
11-16-2011, 09:59 AM

I heard the number of 30 players were in attendance. I am not sure if this counts the Olympic players.

All I saw on TV or confirm on Twitter were...

Hill
JJ
J-Will
Boozer
Battier
Kyrie
Dunleavy
Duhon
Bilas
Durant
CP3
Collins and Wojo on the bench

dukebballcamper90-91
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Congrats K, now just 97 more, K does stand for 1000

Dev11
11-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I heard the number of 30 players were in attendance. I am not sure if this counts the Olympic players.

All I saw on TV or confirm on Twitter were...

Hill
JJ
J-Will
Boozer
Battier
Kyrie
Dunleavy
Duhon
Bilas
Durant
CP3
Collins and Wojo on the bench

BluePlanet pictures show a few more:

http://dukeblueplanet.smugmug.com/2011-12/Coach-K/903K-Celebration/20113304_3RsgcV#1587395018_BdfrPDH-A-LB

http://dukeblueplanet.smugmug.com/2011-12/Coach-K/903K-Celebration/20113304_3RsgcV#1587395019_9B7PT2S-A-LB

In addition to all those guys we mentioned, I recognize:

Billy King
Dahntay Jones
Dennard
Alaa
Brand

Older folks want to take a stab at the rest of those pictures?

Billy Dat
11-16-2011, 11:39 AM
There are a ton of interesting tweets being sent out related to K. He is a trending topic so it is easy to click on his name on the Trending Topic list and see them for yourselves but I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones here:

TommyLasorda Tommy Lasorda
Congratulations to my good friend Coach K on his 903rd victory. He has represented @DukeBasketball with class, dignity and character.

SteveRushin Steve Rushin (SI writer)
Where does Coach K rank among Master P, Mr. T, Dr. J and Mrs. C from Happy Days on all-time "Honorific + Letter" list.

KingJames LeBron James
Wanna say Congrats to Coach K on picking up win No. 903 on Tuesday night to become the winningest coach in Division I history. #Amazing!

Greg_Paulus Greg Paulus
Congratulations to Coach K on 903 wins! Proud to have been a part of a few of them!

SheldenWilliams Shelden Williams (I believe he is in Russia where his wife plays ball)
Woke up this morning to see that Coach K passed Bobby Knight for most wins in mens division 1 history!! Congrats Coach K!!

TheJetOnTNT Kenny Smith
Um ...congrats to the the coach who coaches next door to UNC! RT @JacksonMark13: Congrats to Coach K! 903 and counting. Awfully Impressive!

steve_wojo Steve Wojciechowski
Amazing night. Feel so fortunate to have a front row seat to history! Thanks and congratulations Coach K.

KDTrey5 Kevin Durant
I know I'm late but congrats to the great Coach K on 903! I'm honored to say that I played for him at some point in my career!

AustinRivers25 Austin Rivers
I had a rough game tonight! But we got the win so it's all good! Congrats to coach K! 903 baby!!!

DaveTelep Dave Telep
Congrats to Coach K. 903 wins. 4 national titles. A legacy of excellence on and off the court. He's built a program and buildings at Duke

JaredDudley619 Jared Dudley
Congrats to Coach K on becoming the Winningest basketball coach of all time.. Always have respected and admire him as a coach.. Congrats!

MikePosner Mike Posner
Congrats to Coach K. Sorry Spartans. I still luv yawl.

chrisbosh Chris Bosh
Congrats to Coach K!

StephenCurry30 Stephen Curry
Awesome to witness @sdotcurry and Duke help coach K get #903. Congrats! We aren't even counting Team USA lol

phenom15balla shabazz muhammad
Congrats coach k for making history !!!!

SteveCase Steve Case
Congrats to Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K) on 903rd win, setting new record (CNN) bit.ly/vYTZAR

BFrasor Bobby Frasor
I don't like duke at all, but that was a cool moment between Coach Knight and Coach K.

DStrick01 Dexter Strickland
Even though I'm a TarHeel for life, i have to show respect to Coach K.. Congratulations!

russbengtson Russ Bengtson (EIC of SLAM magazine)
Congrats Coach K, you sanctimonious windbag (bad word). *gets blocked by Shane Battier again*

JJRedick47 JJ Redick
Congrats to Coach K on 903 wins! Very proud to have been a part of a few of them! #letsgoduke #ilovecoachk #alltimewinsrecord

rudygay22 Rudy Gay
Congrats to Coach K! Great accomplishment!!!

KButter5 Kendall Marshall
Congrats to Coach K. Tremendous milestone for one of the best to ever do it.

devildeac
11-16-2011, 11:47 AM
There are a ton of interesting tweets being sent out related to K. He is a trending topic so it is easy to click on his name on the Trending Topic list and see them for yourselves but I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones here:

TommyLasorda Tommy Lasorda
Congratulations to my good friend Coach K on his 903rd victory. He has represented @DukeBasketball with class, dignity and character.

SteveRushin Steve Rushin (SI writer)
Where does Coach K rank among Master P, Mr. T, Dr. J and Mrs. C from Happy Days on all-time "Honorific + Letter" list.

KingJames LeBron James
Wanna say Congrats to Coach K on picking up win No. 903 on Tuesday night to become the winningest coach in Division I history. #Amazing!

Greg_Paulus Greg Paulus
Congratulations to Coach K on 903 wins! Proud to have been a part of a few of them!

SheldenWilliams Shelden Williams (I believe he is in Russia where his wife plays ball)
Woke up this morning to see that Coach K passed Bobby Knight for most wins in mens division 1 history!! Congrats Coach K!!

TheJetOnTNT Kenny Smith
Um ...congrats to the the coach who coaches next door to UNC! RT @JacksonMark13: Congrats to Coach K! 903 and counting. Awfully Impressive!

steve_wojo Steve Wojciechowski
Amazing night. Feel so fortunate to have a front row seat to history! Thanks and congratulations Coach K.

KDTrey5 Kevin Durant
I know I'm late but congrats to the great Coach K on 903! I'm honored to say that I played for him at some point in my career!

AustinRivers25 Austin Rivers
I had a rough game tonight! But we got the win so it's all good! Congrats to coach K! 903 baby!!!

DaveTelep Dave Telep
Congrats to Coach K. 903 wins. 4 national titles. A legacy of excellence on and off the court. He's built a program and buildings at Duke

JaredDudley619 Jared Dudley
Congrats to Coach K on becoming the Winningest basketball coach of all time.. Always have respected and admire him as a coach.. Congrats!

MikePosner Mike Posner
Congrats to Coach K. Sorry Spartans. I still luv yawl.

chrisbosh Chris Bosh
Congrats to Coach K!

StephenCurry30 Stephen Curry
Awesome to witness @sdotcurry and Duke help coach K get #903. Congrats! We aren't even counting Team USA lol

phenom15balla shabazz muhammad
Congrats coach k for making history !!!!

SteveCase Steve Case
Congrats to Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K) on 903rd win, setting new record (CNN) bit.ly/vYTZAR

BFrasor Bobby Frasor
I don't like duke at all, but that was a cool moment between Coach Knight and Coach K.

DStrick01 Dexter Strickland
Even though I'm a TarHeel for life, i have to show respect to Coach K.. Congratulations!

russbengtson Russ Bengtson (EIC of SLAM magazine)
Congrats Coach K, you sanctimonious windbag (bad word). *gets blocked by Shane Battier again*

JJRedick47 JJ Redick
Congrats to Coach K on 903 wins! Very proud to have been a part of a few of them! #letsgoduke #ilovecoachk #alltimewinsrecord

rudygay22 Rudy Gay
Congrats to Coach K! Great accomplishment!!!

KButter5 Kendall Marshall
Congrats to Coach K. Tremendous milestone for one of the best to ever do it.

Great stuff, even from those in deluded/diluted blue. At least they know "who's your Daddy?"

Billy Dat
11-16-2011, 11:54 AM
How about this tweet sequence...

Follow24Hodge Julius Hodge
Congrats to Coach K 903 wins..BUT I think Dean Smith was easily a better coach.

Coach K is definitely a great coach don't get me wrong. Coach Dean Smith is just my preference between the two.

Don't throw the amount of wins to determine K was better then Dean. With that logic Knight was better then K until this past week #false

For everyone saying Dean had more talent that's why he won and what K didn't?? #c'monson Dean was more of a player's coach. GREAT X and O's!

@CC_34 why would you say that? Duke had MAJOR talent as well. Let's not act like they didn't.

So its blasphemous to say Dean> K but its fine to say K>Wooden?? Kiss my asparagus. Dean is greater then K and John Wooden is the GOAT.

plimnko
11-16-2011, 12:38 PM

Coach K is definitely a great coach don't get me wrong. Coach Dean Smith is just my preference between the two.

Don't throw the amount of wins to determine K was better then Dean. With that logic Knight was better then K until this past week #false

For everyone saying Dean had more talent that's why he won and what K didn't?? #c'monson Dean was more of a player's coach. GREAT X and O's!

@CC_34 why would you say that? Duke had MAJOR talent as well. Let's not act like they didn't.

So its blasphemous to say Dean> K but its fine to say K>Wooden?? Kiss my asparagus. Dean is greater then K and John Wooden is the GOAT.

apples and oranges.... coach k is the WINNINGEST COACH OF ALL TIME!!!!

Starter
11-16-2011, 01:05 PM

http://dukeblueplanet.smugmug.com/2011-12/Coach-K/903K-Celebration/20113304_3RsgcV#1587395018_BdfrPDH-A-LB

http://dukeblueplanet.smugmug.com/2011-12/Coach-K/903K-Celebration/20113304_3RsgcV#1587395019_9B7PT2S-A-LB

Billy King
Dahntay Jones
Dennard
Alaa
Brand

Roshown McLeod is back there, and I talked to Matt Christensen, who I believe said he had come through from China (!) en route to Boston for the occasion. Matt, by the way, is a total class act, and one of the nicest people, not just players, I ever met at Duke.

If this is of interest, I attended last night and wrote this (http://dimemag.com/2011/11/game-of-thrones-coach-k-pads-his-legacy-at-msg/) for Dime's web site about the occasion.

OldPhiKap
11-16-2011, 01:22 PM

It'll be hard for him to get to 15 501, but that would be appropriate.

Starter
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM
On the flip side, there's this (http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-basketball/2011/11/16/2566121/mike-krzyzewski-record-duke-basketball-bob-knight). What's amazing about this article is how it covers new ground and makes all sorts of new arguments we've never heard before (http://www.sbnation.com/2010/4/2/1398649/duke-final-four-2010-ncaa-tournament), not to mention how Sharp suppressed his UNC fandom to write an unbiased and balanced article.

watzone
11-16-2011, 01:53 PM
http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/11/coach-k-has-touched-the-lives-of-many/ Coach K has touched the lives of so many. It is hard for me to put it all in proper perspectvie. Maybe it is more so for the folks that have been there since the very start fo his career. Anyhow, one helluva an accomplishment and let's keep it going.

RPS
11-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Congratulations Coach K! I was honored to see Coach K's first Duke win (#74 overall) at Cameron and a good many more in person too. I wrote this (http://rpseawright.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/903/) about his early days at Duke before the game (also published with a silly title here (http://www.businessinsider.com/nobody-could-have-predicted-that-duke-would-be-vying-for-a-record-breaking-903-wins-2011-11)). It includes links to some interesting old video.

devildeac
11-16-2011, 02:15 PM

Where's Chris Paul when you need him? (i keed, i keed)

Julius just doesn't learn, does he?

What was his quote before (?) his last (?) game at CIS? Something like "I don't need some pimple-faced kids with 3.9 GPAs telling me about basketball."

What was the result? 7 points, 5 PF and 7 TO, IIRC. And multiple cheers of "Juuullliiiuuus" from the Crazies.

Priceless.

Cell-R
11-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Check out this video I took of Coach K's short speech to the Crazies when he returned home (to Cameron) last night at 3am!

I feel honored to have been able to stand that close to him!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekSqwtope7Y

jamesfrommaiden
11-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Congratulations Coach K! 903 is not as important a number as the number of championships in conference and nationally, but its a milestone that can not be overlooked. I have watched thirty years of Duke Basketball and I can't tell you how much it has meant to me. Yes there has been heartbreak. But there have been many more moments of celebration. Every tear of sadness is always followed by tears of joy. I have given the Duke men's basketball program my undying support. I have lost my voice for days, hid in seclusion for days, screamed at the top of my lungs in times of exploding joy and gut wrenching hate. What I can say that no one wearing the baby blue can say, is that you Coach K have always had your teams play harder night in and night out more so than any other program in the country in your time at Duke. You have gotten the most you can out of each player that has worn a Blue Devil jersey. Maximum efforts and maximum results year in and year out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Congratulations. We are more than a fan base, we are a family. Let's go Duke!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurleyfor3
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Congrats K, now just 97 more, K does stand for 1000

Unless it stands for 1024, in which case he has 121 to go.

Mike Corey
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
There will be a special on Basketball & Beyond tonight on Sirius.

I have an audio file preview, but I can't figure out how to post it on this site. If someone knows how, shoot me a message and I'll get it up.

Acymetric
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
On the flip side, there's this (http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-basketball/2011/11/16/2566121/mike-krzyzewski-record-duke-basketball-bob-knight). What's amazing about this article is how it covers new ground and makes all sorts of new arguments we've never heard before (http://www.sbnation.com/2010/4/2/1398649/duke-final-four-2010-ncaa-tournament), not to mention how Sharp suppressed his UNC fandom to write an unbiased and balanced article.

Dude I thought you were being serious...do something to make it clear you're being sarcastic next time so I don't bother to read any part of the article! ;)

CathyCA
11-16-2011, 06:37 PM

Billy King
Dahntay Jones
Dennard
Alaa
Brand

To the far left in that picture are:

Danny Ferry

Chip Engelland

BobbyFan
11-16-2011, 06:49 PM

Billy King
Dahntay Jones
Dennard
Alaa
Brand

In the first picture, anyone know who is the guy standing between Billy King and Nate in the front row? And who is all the way on the right, in front of Collins?

bjornolf
11-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Dude I thought you were being serious...do something to make it clear you're being sarcastic next time so I don't bother to read any part of the article! ;)

Of course, if he had his way and K took the record from 1995, K WOULD have broken Knight's record in the tourney last year.

At this point a few more losses aren't going to tarnish his legacy at all, but four more wins could do wonders for his final numbers depending on when he retires.

Next.

DevilOfATime
11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Congrats Coach K. This 903 win could not have happened to a better coach and a better person in you. What an honor for you and Coach Knight share your 903 win together last nigh and all of your former players.

BobbyFan
11-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Here's a video of a bunch of people sending their congratulations to Coach K. This ranges from guys like Ricky Price (who I don't even remember the last time I saw) to President Obama:

http://ondemand.duke.edu/video/30163/friends-family-ex-players-cong

OldPhiKap
11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Here's a video of a bunch of people sending their congratulations to Coach K. This ranges from guys like Ricky Price (who I don't even remember the last time I saw) to President Obama:

http://ondemand.duke.edu/video/30163/friends-family-ex-players-cong

Reggie Love made him do it. I mean, would you say "no" to Reggie?

moonpie23
11-16-2011, 09:58 PM

blather blah blather blah blather......

who's julius hodge?

nmduke2001
11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
mods, delete if this isn't kosher, please. Nike honoring the event....
http://duke.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Duke_Blue_Devils/Nike_Duke_Blue_Devils_Coach_K_903_Wins_And_Kountin g_T-Shirt_-_Black

gep
11-16-2011, 11:49 PM
I don't think I saw a link to this youtube video yet... players, coaches, friends, and family congratulates Coach K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16JXKC92Gs&feature=related

(about 20 minutes long)

juise
11-16-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't think I saw a link to this youtube video yet... players, coaches, friends, and family congratulates Coach K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16JXKC92Gs&feature=related

(about 20 minutes long)

Love it. What a great legacy K has as a coach and a human.

LSanders
11-17-2011, 12:40 AM
I searched ... Don't think these have been linked.

Double Set Davis:

Dan Patrick Show
http://www.danpatrick.com/2011/11/16/seth-davis-puts-coach-ks-record-win-into-perspective-looks-ahead-at-dukes-future/

SI.com article on relationship with Knight
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/seth_davis/11/15/coach.k/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_wr_a5

And ... The man of the hour on DP
http://www.danpatrick.com/2011/11/16/mike-krzyzewski-looks-back-at-his-lean-early-years-and-his-relationship-with-bobby-knight/

DevilWearsPrada
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Wral tv 5 has a special on Coach K and The Journey to 903. Awesome!

Maybe it is streaming online, if you are not in the triangle. Wral.com

TonyWR
11-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Wral tv 5 has a special on Coach K and The Journey to 903. Awesome!

Maybe it is streaming online, if you are not in the triangle. Wral.com

The entire video can be found free of charge on goduke.com as well, it's an amazing documentary!