PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate

rthomas
11-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Basketball season has begun. All the crappy stuff, you can now either forget or at least put it behind you. I am psyched!

Let's go, Bluedevils!

uh_no
11-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Basketball season has begun. All the crappy stuff, you can now either forget or at least put it behind you. I am psyched!

Let's go, Bluedevils!

GO DUKE

(and uconn)

weezie
11-11-2011, 07:27 PM
One of my favorite songs...the espn college hoops music!

uh_no
11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
One of my favorite songs...the espn college hoops music!

for me it's always the first saturday afternoon game that duke or uconn plays on CBS....i hear that music and think march madness

man I love college basketball....and not any amount of realignment or tournament ruining is going to stop that

OldPhiKap
11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
GO DUKE

(and uconn)

You had me, then you lost me.

uh_no
11-11-2011, 07:54 PM
You had me, then you lost me.

haha

for what it's worth, I'm not impressed by Uconn's offense thus far....too much jacking up threes, not enough getting lamb open on his patent runners, and not enough out of the size advantage (they haven't played drummond and oriakhi at the same time yet). I'm sure they'll work it out, but nappier appears to be improved, and i've seen a lot more of the fast break than I have out of uconn in the past couple years (almost like a vintage '04-'06 uconn running team)

their perimeter defense looks spotty....and they're doing a good job of turning our bigs inside out.

that all said, i'm sure i'm talking to myself here since no one cares about uconn....but this is the best group of fans that i've ever been associated with...so why not say what i think :P

i'm sure everyone is watching the MSu UNC game, but I've got it on dvr so i can watch it in entirety later after duke wins :)