PDA

View Full Version : WBB: Duke 61, BYU 55

awhom111
11-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately every big Duke sports event today will probably collide time-wise. The Women's Basketball team will also be starting their season tonight at 9 Eastern. The game will be televised on BYUtv, which at a minimum is available to all DirecTV subscribers on channel 374. Check your listings if you have a different provider, because you might have the channel without knowing about it.

CameronBornAndBred
11-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Unfortunately every big Duke sports event today will probably collide time-wise. The Women's Basketball team will also be starting their season tonight at 9 Eastern. The game will be televised on BYUtv, which at a minimum is available to all DirecTV subscribers on channel 374. Check your listings if you have a different provider, because you might have the channel without knowing about it.
Grrrrr!!! I'm staying at my girlfriend's tonight..and she doesn't own a tv. What a lousy night to spend with her..lol. Missing the men, missing the women, and missing the holes get sunk..sigh.
Good news though is I should be able to listen to the women and watch the men, both online.

roywhite
11-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Hey, thanks!

DirecTV subscriber, but I was unaware of the game being on, and not even aware of BYUtv.
Don't get to that part of the dial very often.

juise
11-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Duke wins 61-55 (http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22760&SPID=1846&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205331897&DB_OEM_ID=4200) with 13 second half points from Chelsea Grey. Elizabeth Williams scored 8 (on 4-6 from the field) in her debut. Nice road win to get the season started.