PDA

View Full Version : Why is no one talking about MM

u2umark
11-03-2011, 04:49 PM
He is announcing today and I don't see any discussion around here for him. He is the 2nd ranked prospect by Scout.com in his class and we are not excited about him even when we are among just 3 schools? I realize that he is leaning toward Michigan but still....

wilko
11-03-2011, 04:53 PM
He is announcing today and I don't see any discussion around here for him. He is the 2nd ranked prospect by Scout.com in his class and we are not excited about him even when we are among just 3 schools? I realize that he is leaning toward Michigan but still....

IF he were coming to Duke folks would be PLENTY excited. But most folks In-the-know don't think hes coming. It would be a surprise.

Native
11-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Folks are saying the phone call has already been made. He's Michigan bound.

No sense focusing on something that doesn't relate to us anymore, IMO.

-bdbd
11-03-2011, 04:58 PM

If you want to see McG discussion just go to the 2012 recruiting string. :( Expect a lot MORE (and more positive) discussion next week around Tony Parker... ;)

chrishoke
11-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Official now. Good luck at Michigan.